The secret garden [KeitoJyutaro]

Kimura keito X Yamanaka jyutaro from candy colour paradox

---

In a small, rural town nestled between rolling hills and dense forests, there was a hidden gem known only to a few: the secret garden of Kimura Keito. Keito, a reclusive botanist in his late twenties, had spent years cultivating this garden, filling it with rare and beautiful plants from all over the world. The garden was his sanctuary, a place where he could escape from the pain of his past and find solace in the company of his beloved flora.

Yamanaka Jutaro, a wandering photographer in his early thirties, had been traveling from place to place, capturing the beauty of the world through his lens. His journey brought him to this quaint town, where he heard whispers of a mysterious garden tended by a reclusive botanist. Intrigued by the rumors and always in search of unique subjects for his photography, Jutaro decided to find this secret garden.

One sunny afternoon, after following a series of vague directions and relying on his instincts, Jutaro stumbled upon Keito's secluded home. The house was modest, surrounded by a high wooden fence that hinted at the wonders within. Through the gaps in the fence, Jutaro caught glimpses of vibrant flowers and lush greenery. Captivated by the sight, he approached the gate and knocked softly.

Keito, who rarely received visitors, was initially wary of the stranger at his door. However, Jutaro's sincere interest in the garden and his respectful demeanor persuaded Keito to grant him access. With a stern warning to respect the sanctity of the garden, Keito opened the gate and allowed Jutaro to enter.

As Jutaro stepped into the garden, he was struck by its beauty. Every inch was meticulously cared for, each plant placed with intention and love. Jutaro could see that this was not just a garden but a living, breathing work of art. He began to take photographs, capturing the delicate petals, the intricate patterns of leaves, and the play of light and shadow.

Keito watched from a distance, intrigued by Jutaro's passion and skill. He saw how Jutaro's eyes lit up with each new discovery, and he couldn't help but feel a sense of pride in his work. Gradually, Keito started to share stories about the plants, their origins, and the care they required. Jutaro listened intently, asking thoughtful questions and showing genuine appreciation for Keito's expertise.

Days turned into weeks, and Jutaro became a regular visitor to the garden. He would bring his camera and a new story from his travels to share with Keito. The two men developed a routine, their conversations growing deeper and more personal with each visit. Jutaro's cheerful demeanor and infectious enthusiasm began to chip away at the walls Keito had built around his heart.

One evening, as the sun dipped below the horizon, Jutaro noticed a rare flower about to bloom. It was a moment of pure beauty, and he knew he had to capture it. As he adjusted his camera, he glanced at Keito, who was gently tending to the plant. In that moment, Jutaro saw not just the botanist but a man who had poured his heart and soul into this garden, finding healing in the process.