Kabanata 1

Kabanata 1

Imprison

"Undress her," may galit sa maawtoridad na boses nito matapos lumayo sa akin at ininspeksiyon ang hawak n'yang baril ko.

"Act vulnerable, Aiofe."

"Don't let him know that you can defend yourself."

"Convince him that you're innocent."

Saka pa nagsipagsalita ang mga nasa kabilang linya nang marahil ay nakita nila mula sa mga camera na nilalapitan na ako ng iilang associates.

Hindi ako nagpumiglas nang hinawakan ako ng dalawang lalaking associates sa magkabilang braso ko. To restrain me even though I was not doing anything to escape.

They stripped me off my white dress. I could hear the ripping sounds of the fabric tearing into half.

Nakatalikod mula sa direksiyon ko ang target. Kahit sa kabila ng pormal na suot nito ay makikita talaga ang hugis ng likod pa lang nito, halatang matipuno at maskulado.

"Where did you get this, hm?" his voice was menacing using the kind of tone I would never want to hear from a man.

I did not move where I was standing. There's no one else in this corridor but us. Him, me, and the two associates wearing in their usual black uniforms.

My torn white dress was tossed on the floor. I was only wearing my thong and a pair of silicone nipple pad on my average size of breasts.

They removed the dagger off my legs too. I was completely unarmed.

Regrets crawled into my bones. I should have brought and secured more weapons with me. Masyado kasi akong kampante na hindi ako mahuhuli. I underestimated this man.

Proud, I stood there waiting for the target to turn and see me. I know the associates are alert with their presence of mind and hidden guns.

Diablos Sartori turned, it was an unnoticeable matter of time when he got stunned and tensed for a second before he had regained his usual demonic image.

I see, he was blown away from my body figure, my physical appearance. Oh, men.

"Where did you get this? Why are you here? Who ordered you?" he asked whilst he's still holding my gun.

"Remember, Aiofe. Act innocent," Sir Demetrio reminded from the other line with his shaky yet controlled voice.

Tumikhim ako bago sinagot ang target. "I always bring that wherever I go. As self-defense."

"Who ordered you?" giit n'ya.

"Ordered me to do what?" pagmaang-maangan ko dahilan ng panliliit ng kaniyang mga mata.

"Don't fool me," bakas ang dahas sa boses nito.

Kagat ko na ang pang-ibabang labi ko upang pigilan ang sariling ngumisi dahil ramdam ko ang pagkailang n'ya sa harap ko.

He could barely focus. Halatang iniiwasan n'yang tumingin sa katawan ko.

"Fool you? Who are you anyway? You have no right to command your dogs to undress me! I can file a case against this! You and your dogs are harassing me!" I blurted out, frowning in displeasure as I act.

I heard his associates groaned in disapproval from behind me. They disliked being called 'dogs' huh?

"The human law can't help you," mariing tugon ng target ko.

"Shut up, you devil! You'll pay for this!" pagkukunawari ko na naiinis sabay turo sa punit punit kong puting long dress sa sahig.

"Boss? Ano'ng nangyayari?" I heard someone unfamiliar talked from behind him, using that familiar language.