Kabanata 4

Kabanata 4

Maid

"Boss, the maid is here."

"Did you make sure that she's gonna keep her mouth shut? She's not a f*cking spy?"

Iyon ang narinig ko umagang-umaga pagkagising ko. Nanggaling iyon sa bahagyang nakaawang na pinto ng silid kung saan ako kasalukuyang kinukulong.

Maid? They hired a maid? That's better then. At least I could have someone the same as me. It's been days since I last saw a woman. Lahat silang nandito. Puro lalaki. Even the associates.

Sunod kong narinig ang mapagpangumbinsing boses ni Gael.

"Maaasahan 'to, boss. Gipit na gipit na s'ya sa buhay. At kung magsasalita man s'ya o magsumbong-"

"We can just dispose her," Kleinhurt harshly cut him off.

I was not chained anymore. Diablos Sartori himself, treated the bruises on my wrist.

From that day when I begged and kissed him, I did my best to behave. To earn his trust. However, his trust issues wouldn't budge for now. After what I did. Perhaps it would take months to actually make him trust me. That's too long. I have to do something. Save him, or what? Make him feel like he owe me his life.

Because that time when he attempted to trust me, I betrayed him. It was just an attempt, and yet he already experienced the betrayal. I was stupid, alright?

Okay, then. What if I save him from death? Ibig sabihin ay kailangan kong ipakita ang kakayanan ko sa pakikipaglaban? Iisipin n'yang espiya ako?

There have to be another way to save him. Where there's no need for me to apply my skills in fighting and self-defense. Showing my skills, means leaking my real identity and that's dangerous. I was risking the Secret Service under the Private Armed Forces.

But how would I know if he is in danger? If I was not even able to come with him ever time he leave the place? I was stuck.

Negotiate. Right. I have to negotiate with him with assurance that I will never ever dare to escape again.

I was plotting my plan in my mind when I got disturbed by the noise of the door opening.

Pinanood ko ang target na pumasok sa loob ng silid. He looked really rough and rugged in his black sando shirt. The normally bulging muscles in his arms were visible because of the sleeveless cloth.

Nagtagal ang tingin ko sa kaniyang maskuladong braso bago ko inangat ang tingin sa kaniyang mukhang suplado.

"Let her in," Diablos Sartori ordered after his underboss and consigliere walked in.

I got almost blown from the way Diablos raised his manly dark brows. That one brow with a single slit had gotten me drooling for him.

No. What was I thinking? Focus.

Umirap ako sa target upang makalimutan ang kung ano ma'ng kababalaghang pumapasok sa isip ko.

My gaze shifted from Diablos to the open door when someone slowly entered the room.

Napamura ako sa isip ko, at muntik ko pa'ng natutop ang bibig sa gulat. Pinipigilan ko pa ang pamimilog ng mga mata ko sa paraan ng pagpilit kong paliitin ito. I have to hide this part of me, Diablos was watching me.

Gulantang man ay nagkunwari akong walang pakialam at naiirita sa kanilang mga presensya rito.

"This is Yuna, your personal maid. She'll serve you your breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Other meals you wished to eat," pakilala ni Gael sa bagong pasok na babaeng kilalang-kilala ko.