Chapter 16

Chapter 16

After the show, Amber was still crying happy tears when she and Leslie were walking in back to see Nick and Zac waiting for her outside her room.

She went straight to them, and they hug her.

"It's okay," they told her.

Amber finally calmed down and she just smiled. "I can't believe it. I'm a winner or a runner-up."

"I know," Nick smiled.

"Let's go back to my place," Zac smiled, "We have a party to go to."

"Okay."

Amber went into her room to get her stuff and change, and then started to leave when Ryan stopped her.

"Hey, Leslie's family didn't show up. Do you think that Leslie could spend the evening with you until they can get to where you go?" he asked.

Amber frowned and looked at Zac. "Zac? Could she stay at your place too? I mean she and I are the only two left now?"

"Sure," Zac smiled. "Maybe Steve would like to come too, and then just leave in the morning to go home."

"He's family and friends are here, and I know that they were talking about going out," Ryan told them.

"Okay," Amber said.

Ryan walks off.

Amber went to knock on Leslie's door.

"Who is it?" she heard.

"It's me."

Leslie opened the door and looked out. Amber noticed that she was crying. "What's wrong?"

"My family couldn't get here. They had to cancel everything."

"Oh, Leslie, I'm so sorry," Amber told her. "But... why don't you come with us."

"Where?"

Amber smiled, "It's a surprise."

"Okay I'll go," Leslie agreed.

"Great, get your stuff, we leave now."

Leslie grabbed her stuff, and they left to go to Zac's place.

~*~*~*~

Zac and Amber sat in front while Nick and Leslie sat in back of the car.

"Where are you taking me?" Leslie asked.

"You'll see," Amber said looking back at Nick and Leslie with a big smile on her face.

Soon, they pulled up into the driveway to Zac's house, and Leslie saw cars parked and lights on in the house partying.

"What is going on?" Leslie asked again.

Zac parked the car, and looked at Leslie, "We're taking you to a party."

"What party?"

"And staying the night and mostly the whole time until it's Tuesday and Wednesday," Amber added.

"Whose house is this?" Leslie asked.

"Mine," Zac said.

"Zac's," Nick and Amber said at the same time Zac did.

They walked into the house, and the gang saw them walk in.

"YEA!" they cheered.

"Hey guys," Zac said raising his hands. "Leslie is here too. Her family and friends didn't make it. So, Amber asked her to come with us and stay too."