Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Amber had fun visiting with her friends and Nick, but when Monday came, she had to go back. So Sunday, Amber started to pack light. She was only going back for two days, and then coming home, however she thinks again. She might be interviewed for days.

She looked at her door, hearing Nick talking to someone on the phone. She heads to his office. Nick had left the doors open, and she saw him pacing behind his desk on the phone. She stood there watching him. She had to ask him.

Nick looked up to see Amber in the doorway, and waved her to come in.

Amber went to go sit down on the couch, but Nick waved her to come over, and to sit in his office chair. So she got up, and moved to sit down in his chair.

"Okay, thank you," Nick said. "Bye." He hung up the phone and looked at Amber. "Hi."

Amber laughs, "Hi."

"So, did you pack?" he asked bending over to kiss her.

"Not quite."

"Why not?" he raised his eyebrow.

Amber sighed, "Well, I need some advice."

"Me?" he asked standing up and points at himself. "Give you advice?" he chuckled. "I'm not good at giving advice." He then pulled her out of the chair, sits down, and has her sit in his lap sideways. "But I can try."

Amber laughed getting comfy on his lap. "Okay." She puts her left arm around his neck, and her right hand on his arm that was holding her legs up. "I need some advice from famous to New famous."

"Okay," Nick answered a little puzzled and chuckled.

Amber sighed, "I know that Leslie and I made it to the album stuff, but I just want to know something."

"What is it?"

Amber sighed, "What do you pack for clothes?"

"What I pack?" he asked puzzled.

"Well, I know that you have interview after interview on albums and singles coming out."

Nick agreed, "Yeah, we did do a lot. I can't remember how many."

Amber rested her head on his shoulder. "Nick?" she asked. "Can you help me pack?"

Nick smiled, "Okay, I'll help you."

"Thank you."

"Come on, let's go."

Amber got out of his lap, and they headed upstairs.

~*~*~*~

Amber was sitting in the middle of her bed while Nick was packing her suitcase for her on the right outfit and the amount of clothes.

Elvis head was in her lap getting loves from Amber while she was watching Nick.

Nick got done with basic clothes, and a few business suits, other clothes, then froze, and looked at her. "Um, you need to pack the underclothes, and I'll let you do that on your own," he said quickly.

"Right," she said nodding her head. "But, um..." Amber wiped a few tears away.

"Amber, what is it?" he asked sitting down beside her.

"I'm scared," she said. "I mean, I know that Leslie and I made it as winners or not, but..."

"But what?" Amber stared into his eyes, and then leaned over to whisper something in his ear.