Chapter 9

Chapter 9

            The next morning, Amber woke up to a banging on her hotel room.

            “Amber! Open up!” she heard Nick’s voice call out on the other side of the door.

            “Just a minute,” she said throwing her robe on, ties the front up, and answers.

            She saw Nick, Rob, and Zac.

“What’s up?” she moved letting them in.

            Zac hands Amber the newspaper, “Front page.”

            Amber took it, and saw on the front page a picture of her and Nick from last night.  She read the headline read, “She Paid Her Way In!”  She moaned, “Oh no,” she said looking at Nick.  “What do we do?”

            Nick sighed, “I’ve called Ryan and we all are to meet with producer and director, also Steven, Jennifer, and Randy.”

            Amber sat down on the bed reading the article.  “I really don’t even want to go in now.”  She looked up at everyone, “I’m scared.”

            Zac sat down beside her, “I understand.  I’m scared too.  I wish that this didn’t even happen.”

            Nick sat down on the other side of Amber.  “We’ll get through this.”

            Amber finished reading the article, “This person just told the world that…”

            “I know,” Nick told her quietly.

            Amber looked at him, “We didn’t want the world to know just yet.  Maybe later, but not now.”

            “It’s too late,” Rob said.  “Clive has asked me to guard both of you now, and Zac when he’s around.”

            Amber smiled he was always a step ahead of her, “Thanks Rob.”

            “Sure thing kid,” he winks at her.

            Amber put her head on Nick’s shoulder, and looked at the picture again and the caption under the picture.  “Amber Scott, and Nick Jonas kissing after the American Idol show.  Scott sang at the show, and after the show she went in back to get into a limo with Jonas to leave the show for the evening,” she read, and then saw the name under the picture.  “Oh my god!  I don’t believe it!”

 “What?” the men said at once.

            Amber points to the name under the picture, “Guess who took it?”