Chapter 13

Chapter 13

            "Amber!"

            Nick slammed open Amber's dressing room that he stayed hiding in and to watch the show, and ran toward the stage. "Move!" he yelled out as he was getting to the set and crew was moving to get out of the way.

            Nick reached the stage, and kneeled quickly beside Zac. "What happened?" he asked out of breath.

            "I don't know, she was fine, the next minute, she fainted," Zac told him scared.

            "Get the paramedics out here," Ryan called out as he too was checking on Amber.

            "Did you check her pulse," Nick said.

            "We did... it's there," Zac told him.

            Soon the paramedics got on stage with a stretcher and got to work on Amber as Ryan, Zac, and Nick were pulled back out of the way.

            "Let's go tell them," Zac said pointing to the gang and the contestants that were watching from the couch area, which mostly everyone was standing and talking each other.

            "I'm staying here, you go tell him," Nick said.

            Ryan turns to face them, "Both of you go, I'll call out to you when they take her to the hospital."

            Nick and Zac went over to the group.

            "Oh my god, Nick is Amber okay?" Leslie asked.

            "They'll have to take her to the hospital," Nick told her.

            "I hope she's okay," Vanessa told Zac.

            "Us too," he told her as they hug.

            "Nick, do you want us to say a prayer?" Corbin asked.

            "Yeah," Nick agreed.

            The group made a circle as Corbin said a prayer for Amber.

~*~*~*~

            Nick and Zac went with Amber to the hospital while Ryan finished up the show telling everyone that Amber was on the way to the hospital, and to still please vote for her and he would keep them posted. Nick and Zac were waiting for the doctor to come out and tell them what happened.