God's Little Angel (White Journal) Chapter One

I know My Lord will tell me.

...I remember being held in my Guardian Angels arms when I was born even during the pregnancy, and when i was born I remember that I could hear birds singing, not knowing if it was day or night - but i could hear their songs, and the songs of Angels in the Heavens... GOD told me that they were blackbirds. I looked up into my mummy's and thought the one thing ALL babies know in thier minds how to say and think, with two other words, "GOD", "Jesus", and I thought to her, "I LOVE YOU!!!" and I could see my Guardian Angel smiling down at me and I thought to him, "I LOVE YOU!!!" and I saw a man standing near, and i didn't know who he was... everywhere was flooded with God's Holy Angels, and then GOD covered my eyes... Did my mother see that i was taken? I taken away swiftly.. either way, GOD opened my eyes after some time when I was in Heaven with HIM... I only remember being in a great holy white space full of light and the gates of Heaven were right next to where we were walking, and GOD and Jesus kept holding me in each others arms, and they were talking to me, and my Guardian Angel appeared, wrapping his wings around me, They All HOLY kissed me, and I remember a tunnel of white light and full of collours, colours that we didn't even know existed, and then... I opened my eyes...... I don't know what happned in that time or where I was,but GOD tells me I was sent to Earth FROM HEAVEN. I remember something happening to me in this time that i was gone from my mum....

I remember being tortures and attampted murder of me. I reember i could see a dead body, and I called the murderer "Tony". I remember being fed poisonous milk, trying to smother, strangle me, this man... i remember he came up to me with a chainsaw, he'd tried shooting me, and then God, Jesus and Archangels surrounded him and blocked his way... my Guardian Angel Michael turned into the form of a man and carried me away. I remember closing my eyes and feeling I was being carried in the wings of angels... I opened my eyes not in the hospital, but in a flower patch, and i looked up at my mother, and she was Lindsey Mason, and I didn't know what had happened... or if or what she even knew... but ... it was real.