Chapter 12 of God's Little Angel - White Journal

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!
I LOVE YOU ZAC!!!
I LOVE YOU BOTH MY FAMILIES!!!
I LOVE YOU ABOVE ALL MY LORD GOD AND MY LORD JESUS!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL OF GODS HOLY ANGELS!!!

In the meantime, I started watching Youtube videos of Gods Holy Angels and came accross Lorna Byrne who I IMMEDIATELY recognised as an Angel of our Lord GOD, and thought her to be somebody so special to GOD and loved and imprtant and so perfect in my eyes, for i was instantly in love, and i thought and believed her to be Mother Mary reincarnated herself.
Now, her identtity was hidden from me, all videos, all photos were of a different person... but it was when i bought her books and first read my favorite Stairways To Heaven that I realised... she had to be my mother, for hse must be, for i just KNEW it in my heart... I figured.. she MUST have miscarried me, and i read more of her books and figured I was the baby she spoke about GOD taking who she thought was a boy. is this the case?? She will tell me her secret.
Well, I asked GOD one day who exactly lorna was... because i knew that GOD Allah loved her the most out of all of his children... that was clear, and i NEVER dispute, for she is the most beautiful young lady who ever walked this planet to me since the beginning of time. And I suddenly said, "Oh! The mother of Mary, she is!!!"
GOD spoke: "For I Know That You Speak Truth. lorna is The Mother Of Mary, and Gods Holiest and most faithful of all His Children."
I asked GOD if SHE really is me mother, and GOD spoke: "For I Know That You Speak Truth. Lorna Byrne is a Servant of God Allah The Almighty, She Is Your Mother. You Will Meet Her In A Way That Is Gods Will."
"And who is my Guardian Angel?? Dàwww!!" I suddenly knew, "MICHAEL!!!! But Lorna says in her books that Archangels can be Guardian Angels..."
"Your Guardian Angel is God's Holy Archangel michael. For God Knows That You Speak Truth, For This Is One Of GODS Greatest Secrets."
I kept this a secret... and I told Michael that I love him and he said, "For I have made myself a man for you. My name as a man is Theodore. I am michael. I am your Guardian Angel."
(and I was speaking to Noise that very night, and he said, "I Am Here."
Michael said, "I Am."