White Journal, End of Book 1 - last Chapter

Subject: A mother knows her children by heart....

Dear Annette and Joanne,

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! READ BEFORE MEETING!

WARNING: Give yourselves half an hour to read this!!! It is a lot of information, it has taken me four hours to write, but if you really want what is in the best interest of Caitlin and Lucas and you do care about them... You need to read this urgently.... PS: Caitlin told me things about you too!!

I am not sure how much this information will help, but I wanted to share with you some of the things that we happening in my childrens lives before they were taken. Before you read this e-mail, I would ask that you continue with an open mind, and will accept to reconsider your judgement regarding my children and their life. The decision by the judge was the right decision, or a very wrong decision. With that in mind, it could be wrong, please continue.

Simply saying to you that this is wrong, they want to come home, they are best here, happy here, they were loved please help bring them back home... it doesn't mean anything, wont prove anything, just words, so I thought the best was of proving all of that is to write this e-mail using our conversations together so that you can read what my children wanted and read the happiness and love, and see why we need to get them back home again, and i've asked your help because the judge considers what you say a lot more than anything I can say...I could give every argument under the sun and it might not even mater, but if you said something...we might stand a chance. if the judge lets them return, then, we can work together again...please give me that chance to prove I can be the perfect mother that you want and I know I can be... we will do anything and everything to have them back and something like this will never happen again...It would be the best thing in the world if we win the case, and make my children the happiest children you've ever seen when they are told "...you're going back home now."

Moving on:
-------------------------------------------------------

The last morning I saw Lucas...

...I walked slowly and quietly into Lucas's room to see if he was awake... he was lying there playing with his teddies and singing "Twinkle twinkle little star." As soon as he saw me, he rushed up with this huge smile and held out his arms and hugged me... "Mummy!! Mummy!! Mummy's here!!" He would scream with excitement, "Look, mummy here! Nanna, Charlotte, look mummy here!!!" He was always SO happy to see me!!

Caitlin and I had an "argument" that day about how much we loved each each other....

"mummy how much do you love me?"
"millions and trillions and billions and zillions..."
"is that a lot?"
"i love you more than anything you can imagine, more than anything in existence.."
"oh...thats a lot... but i love you more than that mummy!"
"i love you more!"
"no I love you the most!!"

I showed Caitlin photos on my laptop...

"have you seen this picture of you caitlin? isn't it beautiful? don't you think you look beautiful? That's one of my favorite pictures of you, Caitlin... I think you are the most beautiful girl in the world."
"Do you have other beautiful pictures of me?"
"...Caitlin every single picture of you is beautiful! You are ALWAYS beautiful, all the time...and you are kind and sweet and caring and you're very intelligent, you're perfect to me...Okay, will you remember that?"
"Aww, Thank you mummy!!!"

I had much the same conversations with Lucas...

"Lucas, are you beautiful?"
"Yes!"
"Yes you are beautiful!! Good boy!! ...Are you naughty?"
"Yes!"
"Nooo, no you're not naughty! You are a cheeky little things sometimes, but you're not naughty. You are my beautiful little baby boy! So what are you..?"
"...I want banana milk..."
"...Okay, well, remember all of that and I love you lots and lots and lots... But alright, lets get you that drink then."

...The last time I ever saw Caitlin come back from school...

"Hello Caitlin! I'm here! Did you have a good day?"
"Oh mummy! Mummy" Mummy look, I did this picture for you!! Its just for you so that you can remember me and you can put it on your wall.."
"Thank you, Caitlin, its beautiful!! Is it a rainbow?"
"Yes and its for you, and you can't see it very well but there is a sun in the corner and that means i'm happy!!"