White Journal: God's Little Angel - Chapter 17.

As we all reading have learned by now: I have indeed been targetted for murder my entire life. I am a good person, a loving person who is kind and faithful to God and jesus, and I love my children. They are my two beautiful little Angels.

Well, I will spare you the details of the experiences and events where I started speaking out and reaching out for help regarding the threats which became very real... I will focus on the court case from here on. The illegal part whereupon my children were "Taken" and kidnapped from me, and what i did. 

Starting with the e-mails to the social workers.

This be in a seperate book called "A Mother's Faith."

White Journal is an introduction to my life... and what had become of it now is something of great importance and signigicance, even if to God Allah the Almighty alone.  I am a servant of GOD, and i will speak Truth, as to help you all. 

This is the only thing you need to know about the very real threats............ and why did zac go missing? I was taken to a place, and I escaped and survived. I have ALWAYS LIVED, I keep on LIVING. That is all you need to know.......... I always live.

*************************************