Chapter 7 - White Journal: God's Little Angel

As for the murderers catching up with me, they had found me early on in life, as the babysitters were cult members and maked, but they knew exactly what i looked like, and i now know that they are the illuminati mafia, and had members searching for me all over the world, and there was already a reward STARTING at 1Trillion euros for my finding, so by the time i wasn't even a year old, baby Kimbey was found... and targetted.
my memories of escaping and surviving murder when I was a child are many, but one stands the clearest in my mind.... Guy. Our family friend and a man i loved and adored so dearly he was like a second father to me. His name was Guy Stalks, for he took me away from the babysitter who put the terantula on me, for he took a man away from my room one night who wasn't meant to be in our house and after he SCREAMED in my ear causing me to have a terror of putting my hair behind my ears all my life (sadly, this is a habit now, and i'm always putting it forward, and i absolutely Refuse to ever put it up, because whebever i do, I hear the man Screaming in my mind. When I put it behind my ears, my Guardian Angel tells me, it means i don't like something.) and then i saw Guy, and this man was wearing all black, a black cloak and Guy said, "How did you get in? You shouldn't be here!" and forced him out the door, not calling the police or talking to him, for Guy was too peaceful for that, but he made sure he left and watched me perfusely from then on... For he was Guy who followed the babysitter who took me to thier home, and came in through the OPEN doors and took me away, calling to the babysitter that it was time to take me home when i'd witnessed them murdering people with cyonide and bodies dropping to the floor, and death all around me, but Guy didn't know that happened, for he didn't see it... then, one day, I was at the back up the road of the meeting in Yate, Bristol, and there was only Guy around, but a bit further down the road, watching me always, his eyes following my every move to care for me and protect me, (I do believe he knew something was very, very, very wrong and that something was happening to me, something very, very bad and he knew in his heart that i was in danger.)! when two men weating black hooded capes came walking up to me with a knife in one hand and a gun in the other, and this, i'm not kidding, is the ABSolUTE TRUTH.............. and I looked up at them, the timy thing i was (I was only 5 years old) and then Guy came running up to me at the fastest i'd seen any man move, and told me, "KIMBERLEY!!!!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!! KIMBEY, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" So I ran for my life, and Angels grabbed hold of me and moved me on faster than any child could have ran at that age, and all my life I was the fastest child and teenager at running you have ever seen, for i could ran four times as fast as even any of the boys in my class at school, but this was becausei was led by Angels.... and I ran around the back of the meeting, and through a garbage site and past lorries and came around in a circle, and then ran back up the road to see Guy being led up the road by the two men..... and I ran and ran and ran after him... calling out "GUY!!!!!!!! GUY!!!!!!!!!! COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!! GUY; COME BACK!!!!!!!!!" and I ran until i couldn't run any more and i almost collapsed, and looked up and Guy was being led around the corner, and was put into a car with his hands behind his back, and nobody ever saw or heard of him again.... I kept asking, only 5 years old, where Guy had gone... and nobody could ever tell me, "Nobody knows.... we assume he just "upped and went away"" as my mum said, her exact quote.
---------------

As i write this, almost in tears because i miss and love Guy so much, an Archangel appears infront of me........ I recognise him as....... GUY........ he is........ Archangel Jeremiel.