Gods Little Angel's White Journal - Chapter 16

For God Allah The Almighy has spoken... Jehovah speaks to me saying, "For Gods Wrath be upon them: For God Knows That You Speak Truth: The Ultrasound Was Faked, for You Have Unidenticle Twins, One Is Yours From Michael - Truth, and Little Luke From Lucifer. For YOU, God's Little Angel Are Their MOTHER. For This Is Gods Command, You Always Knew In Your Heart The Truth Of GOD. Now, Truth Will Be Found. This Is Gods Promise."

..........................................................................................................

Lucas and I could NEVER be seperated or he would SCREAM and CRY and CRY and CRA and call me never ending, non-stop untill I picked him up and held him in my arms again. He has severe, severe, severe seperation anxiety, for we loved each other TOO much. That was everybody complaint to me, and this is honest, the honest truth, "The ONLY bad thing is that You Give him TOO MUCH ATTENTION AND LOVE, YOU LOVE HIM TOO MUCH!!!" For, apart from that, Lucas was the HAPPIEST, most JOYFUL child one could ever wish to know, he was everybodys dream baby and everybody wanted to take him from me as thier own hahaha... scared me slightly, but i'll take the compliment... he was forever laughing, laghing, laughing, happy, happy, joyfully blissful little boy, he lit up the room and everyones hearts ... although my family HAD fallen in love with him, they left him alone almost all the time for the first year because he was " a fatherless child" and the mystery of no father meant they were scapticle about accepting him... untill I was gone..and he was left in my mums care... and she reluctantly but lovingly took the job on and brought him to see me as often as possible, (I'll explain...) wanting me to have the most care of him always and wanted me to come back home to be with him.... (but this wasn't allowed)... and he won over her heart. Never before has somebody seen such a perfection of a child... he was the most special little baby one anyone has ever witnessed... he was kind, caring, gentle above and beyond gentle, sweeter than sweetness could be, he wore his heart on his sleeve and only ever gave out completely unconditional love to everybody... he was.. my Little Beautiful Baby Boy and I was his mummy. I could NEVEr lose Lucas, and he could NEVER lose me, for it would destroy me for the rest of time. And it did.
I remember the last time i ever saw Zac was when he met Luke... i remember Zac saying these words and i quote exactly, "Is that your mummy? Is she the most beautiful person you've ever seen? You are just the perfect baby, aren't you... You are every mothers dream!" and i was in awe, proud, proud, proud of my son. he is called Lucas-Isaac CLEMENT.