₊˚ꕥ dating status

##📷— KIM DAEHYUNG'S dating status

whats happening

————————————————————————

— ☕️

lee felix—ꨄ︎

i will always love you forever ¡! ❞

how long ?¿ :  september 21st 2019  ,, present

how long ?¿ : september 21st 2019 ,, present

current status !¡ : dating

how is it like ?¿ : love at first sight ,, public

background !¡ : kimberly and felix have been around each other since the start of freshman to sophomore year (felix was a senior going into college). they've always kept each other updated with what's happening with there life and what's happening at home. they would always hang out when they get the chance, study together after school if necessary, and always go out with each other to treat one another.

felix's friends always hyped him up to go ask her out but nothing ever seemed to work. he always kept his feelings bottled up and and thrown on the back burner and he never really fessed up to him or his friends. from then, he would always get super nervous when he went to go talk to kim. of course, kim was the same way. she was best friends with nayeon and every other day she went to her house and ranted to her about her day was and this guy she had a big crush on. like felix, she kept her feelings bottled up and thrown on the back burner and never had the guts to tell felix on how she truly felt.

around the end of kim's freshman year, felix finally stuck up for himself and asked kim to be his girlfriend. as you could've guessed, she said yes. ever since then the two have always stuck with each other through thick and thin and would do anything together. no matter what it was, they did it together.