021 | beach

normal : english
bold : korean
italics : japanese / thoughts

##may 19th , 2021

‧₊˚.ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

IT HAD ALREADY BEEN days since they had been to the beach. Although it hasn't been long, it feels like its been longer.

Kim was in her room that she shared with Felix. she was packing up her beach bag and stuffing everyday needs like sunscreen, shades, a book, slides, a bottle of water, and her wallet incase she wanted to buy something while she was out there.

The AirBnB was fairly big. it had a garage at the bottom that could fit about 2 more cars plus the golf cart that came along with it. the house sat on 4 large pillars and had a balcony out in front of it. it had two floors.

First floor had the kitchen, dining room, living space, and one large bedroom with one bathroom.
Second floor had one bathroom, and three bedrooms.

"Babe, you ready yet?" Kim mumbled to Felix as he was putting on his short sleeve, silky swim shirt.

"Yup. Ready as ill ever be."
"Great! lets hit the beach."

Kim took Felix's hand as they walked down the flight of stairs with there beach bag in her hand. Some of the members were already down at the beach as well.

Kim and Felix walked down to the beach and sat there stuff near the members stuff. They weren't there since they were all out playing in the water 6 feet away from shore, probably getting overwhelmed by waves.

"Can you help me pitch this umbrella?"
"Yea sure."

She pulled out a unfoldable, fairly large umbrella and opened it, popping it open and it immediately covering both of them from the hot sun.

They both stuck there umbrella in the sand in between there beach chairs and both plopped down into with a big sigh, feeling the warm ocean breeze brush up against there faces.

Kim glanced around the crowded place and scanned the area, seeing if she saw any of the members getting out of the water.

suddenly the world stopped when her eyes caught a glimpse of a familiar man.
He looked around 6'2. He had brown short hair with blond highlights and a fairly muscular body, with blue and yellow swim trunks on.

is that who i think it is?