005 | lover

normal : english
bold : korean
italics : japanese / thoughts

##september 21st, 2019

‧₊˚.ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

LISTENING TO MUSIC as she walked, Kim paced back and forth waiting for the bus to come to her stop.

She felt her hand buzz frequently and quickly looked down at it too see a text from "retarded cow" pop up on her notifications area.

She stared at her phone for a few seconds, but quickly looked back up as she heard the loud exhaust and the sound of the motor coming out of the bus that was in front of her.

Quickly boarding the bus and taking her seat at the back, she opened the text.

retarded cow
hey im not coming to school today
im sick

kiiimmy
no
ur fw me

retarded cow
no bro
im sick asf.
my headache hurts worse then period cramps
and i feel like throwing up

kiiimmy
how tf do you know what period cramps feel like

retarded cow
i've done the simulator before

Kim scoffed and snorted a little bit, turning off her phone and out the window at the rapidly passing trees. she felt slightly disappointed but held herself against her will, feeling a soft and warm hand against hers.

She squeaked and turned her head towards the person, becoming slightly embarrassed when she saw the young girl that was behind it all.

"You good?" Mila, Kim's best friend, uttered as she slid down into the alley seat next to her.

"Yea." Kim replied bluntly, jerking her hand off of hers.

Mila was a fairly soft, kindhearted girl that genuinely cared for her friends. She had black hair and freckles all over her face and arms, along with her sun-kissed skin and petite body. She had cat eyes that were a dark almond brown that made anyone feel safe. She stood at a solid 5'4, which made her even more cuter then she looked.

"How has your day been going?" Mila said with a reassuring smile, fidgeting with her skirt.

Kim looked at her with a blank expression, "Its.. going."

She nodded and softly chuckled. they felt the bus come to a stop as almost everyone was getting up and out of their seats, making their way swiftly off the bus.

Kim and Mila followed, pushing themselves out of the herd of people and made their way to the school.

"i forgot.. who's your first period?" Kim said quizzingly.

"mr. fitz."
"LUCKYYYY i love him so much."
"FOR REAL he's such a fun teacher."

Kim and Mila talked on their way up the hill to the school building, along with the long line of students following them.

"how's you and Han?" Kim uttered, breaking the short silence and seeing Mila's face warm up quickly from the question.

Mila recovered shortly and hit her back with, "how's you and Felix?"

Kim blushed hard, smacking her hard on the shoulder with her free hand.

"SHH!! BE QUIET, YOU LITTLE SHIT!!" She exclaimed, causing Mila to cackle and let out a hard wheeze in response.

Then suddenly, Kim felt her phone buzz. She looked down and it was a call by no other then Felix.

"Shit. Hold on i gotta take this."
"alright. cya after school?"
"yup."

Kim gave Mila a soft hug before picking up the call and walking away slowly from the large line of people.

"Hello?" She mumbled softly, swaying her lunch bag back and forth in her hands.

"Hey. can you meet me at the bus lot? i need to talk to you." He uttered, almost sounding like he was embarrassed to speak with her.

"I'm already at the bus lot."
"ok perfect. meet me behind bus 56."
"copy."

Kim hung up the phone and jogged her way over to bus 56 and waited, almost immediately feeling a warm pair of hands touch her shoulders.

She squeaked once again and swiftly turned around to face the man that was in front of her, letting a gentle smile tug at the corners of her cheeks.

"Hey." Felix muttered, a warm smile on his lips.

"Hey. You wanted to talk?"
"Yea.. uh.. i wanted to specifically talk about us."
"what about us?"
"do you like me?"

Kim froze, her cheeks quickly flushing a bright red.

"Uh.. no? why would you say that?"
"You dont need to lie."
"im not lying though."
"Im just gonna come out and say it since your clearly not getting my hint-
"Kim, i really like you. you can hide your feeling all you want but i know you like me back. Your body language for the past couple days has really shown yourself off."

Kim was left there speechless. Is this actually happening right now?

Before she could even speak, he planted a kiss on her cheek.

she opened her mouth to speak again, but no words came out. only blush was formed on her cheeks.

is this really happening? am i dreaming? is this real? is this what the popular girls were jealous about? him? me? am i in the wrong for liking this? oh what the hell its not like this is something i don't want. whats wrong with me? why am i enjoying this? is he gonna kiss me again? please say something Felix. PLEA-

"i love you Kim." Felix said bluntly, a soft smile on his lips once again.

HE SAID WHAT? HE LIKES ME?? he doesn't even like me HE LOVES ME?!?! HE LOVES THE DUMB PERSON THAT I AM? HE PHYSICALLY LOVES ME? gosh i look stupid, why does he even like me? i look like i just came out of the sauna. or even worse, I LOOK LIKE A HOBO.

without even thinking, she shot a smile right back at him "I.. love you too Felix."

OH MY GOD WHAT AM I THINKING?? what is going AWN.

With her hand interlaced with his, they walked towards the school together.

she was finally happy.

..i still think this is a dream though.