011 | survival show

normal : english
bold : korean
italics : japanese / thoughts

##november 10th, 2020

‧₊˚.ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

KIM HAD JUST finished competing in one of the last survival shows before heading out to become a Kpop idol of her own. Her dream job.

Kim was in the shower before she shortly got out with a towel around her waist and a towel twisted around her hair. she quickly dried off and put on a cozy bath robe.

She walked inside her room with two of her roommates sat, NingNing and Winter who were gonna debut with æspa.

"You nervous?" NingNing blurted out as she saw Kim out of the corner of her eye.

"More then you could ever think about." Kim said as she grabbed her luggage that was fully packed and threw it against the wall.

"Well. Think of it this way, you'll be in your dream jo-"
"Oh cut it out! ya'll yap too much! my lord." Winter complained and put one of her earbuds back in her ear and started blasting music again.

"Well someone must've flipped your table because i have never seen you this mad, Winter." NingNing called out and her voice rose a little bit as she spoke. Winter of course ignored her and cursed at her under her breath, causing NingNing to roll her eyes.

Winter was always the shy type of person that never really spoke to nobody unless people were asking her something or she was put on a camera. But ever since this morning.. she's changed. and nobody knows what caused it.

Suddenly the manager came in the room and told the girls that they have 15 minutes left until they have to leave. The girls nodded and Kim quickly got off her bathrobe and the towel on her head and got on some sweats and some Birkenstocks with some white socks. She didn't have enough time to dry her hair so she ran her finger through her hair for a quick "brush" before waiting for the others.

"it sucks that we all have to ride in a separate cars.."

"Well me and Winter are going to a different place than you. but it still sucks we dont get to see each other."

"Thats what im saying!"

"Oh well, at least we get to see each other every once in a while."

"Good point."

A little later, There manager comes back into the room and tells its time for them to go. The girls hurry out of the room and into the hall of the hotel where they were staying at. Two gentlemen stood outside there room and Ning and Winter went to one and Kim went to the other.

"Well. Ill cya soon guys." Kim said as she gave them both a hug. Ning and Winter gave her a hug back before waving goodbye.

A fresh start to a new career awaits.

And then they parted.

AUTHORS NOTE —
just pretend that i forgot that aespas debut was on the 17th....
JUST PRETEND THAT ITS THE 10TH FOR THE SAKE OF THIS BOOK