039 | five

normal : english
bold : korean
italics : japanese / thoughts

##september 21st , 2024

‧₊˚.ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

FIRST PERSON PERSPECTIVE ━━ KIMBERLY

my honeybun sugerplum 💞

hey babe.
is it ok if we share a room for our anniversary?
i thought that would be really cute.

yea ofc
that sounds so cozy.
just up wrapped up in each others grasp...

dont give me ideas...

I LAUGHED TO myself silently and put my phone down on my nightstand. I leaned my head up against my headboard and sighed before getting up out of my bed and setting up for the slumber party that was gonna happen.

Of course, the members and I were off today so we didn't have to overdo ourselves. Some of the members were sick during this time, including me, so our manager gave us a break.

I made up my bed and flew a corner of the bedsheets off and got some snacks prepared on a little table that sat on the bed. I dimmed the lights to almost dark and lit a couple candles. I set up a couple polaroids that me and felix took from the past and plus i got us a couple sodas from out of the fridge and put them in the mini fridge beside my bed.

I got mine and Felix's gaming controllers and put them near the bed and i set up the xbox that went along with them.
I was ready.

Hours later, Felix came into the room with his Adidas overnight bag and sat it near the bed that we were going to share, which was my bed.

Felix almost immediately jumped onto the bed and plopped on top of me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and cuddled up to my chest. He was warm. But some parts of his body were cold.

"You're warm." I sighed and twirled his hair into small spirals.

"Yea.. my hands are a little cold but knowing you that'll be fixed in no time." Felix teased and rubbed his hands against my back. I got small cold chills every once in awhile but it shortly stopped after a couple minutes.

"So are we just gonna cuddle the whole time or what."

"Your the one whos ontop of me. You can answer that question yourself."

"Oh.. whoops.."

Felix got of of me and scooted to the spot that was empty beside of me.

"Wanna watch a drama for a little bit to get this party started?" i asked as i sat up and crossed my legs.

"Sure. That would be fun."

AFTER A COUPLE episodes of The GIrl From Nowhere, Felix and i finally had the chance to do face masks.

"You look so cute." i said as i finished putting on the rest of his mask.

"And you're telling me that you don't?" Felix replied as he held my hand gently.

I laughed in spite of myself and held his hand back while interlacing my fingers with his.

"i love you."
"i love you too."

Him and i meanwhile ate some ice cream before taking off our face masks. We ate sweets and a couple pieces of leftover chicken we had from a couple days ago.
we made hot chocolate, watched more of TGFN and then we played a couple bored games.

A hour later, Felix and i were cuddled up with each other in the same position of when felix first came in here.

"Tonight was fun." i said as i broke the small silence between us.
"I agree." Felix replied and buried his head in my chest.

I shortly after checked the time on my phone and it read 1:30 AM. i sighed deeply and put it back on my nightstand.

"its getting late. we should go to sleep.."

"ok mom."

"shut up."

I laid down against my back and grabbed my baby blanket and my plushie. i rolled over on the side Felix was laying on and closed my eyes. i sighed again and cuddled up against Felix.
And then i heard his sweet, soft voice.

"Goodnight Kim. Thank you so much for the past 5 years.

"i love you."