009 | good

normal : english
bold : korean
italics : japanese / thoughts

##april 10th, 2020

‧₊˚.ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

KIM OPENED THE STORM DOOR of her house and it immediately caught her eye that her dad wasn't sitting in his usual spot on the couch, getting wasted as he always was.

Kim cocked an eyebrow and walked over to one of the barstools, sitting her school bags onto it as she turned to face her mom who seemed to be writing something on a piece of paper.

Her mom hasn't even noticed she was there.

"Hi mom." Kim finally spoke after a long awkward silence "Wheres dad?"

Her mom shot her a glare "Dont you EVER bring up that word again."

Kim looked at her with a horrid expression. "Why? What happened?"

"Listen. Your the oldest out of you and your brother so i expect you to act mature." She began "Me and your father got divorced."

Kim had her mouth hung open "Mom, thats great! Why are you so stressed about it?"

"It's not that im stressed.. im just overwhelmed. with you moving out in a couple days, plus me and your father getting divorced.. theres so much to worry about." Binna mumbled.

Kim sighed and patted her mom on the shoulder reassuringly "Mom, you dont have to worry about me. im 16, i can travel and go to JYP on my own."

She nodded "i love you, little."

"i love you too mom." Kim responded with a warm smile, hugging her mom before walking upstairs to her room.

She turned the knob of the door to her room and entered, walking over and plopping down on her bed.

Freedom was finally on the horizon.