024 | home

normal : english
bold : korean
italics : japanese / thoughts

##may 29th , 2021

‧₊˚.ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"COME ON GRANDMA, just shove your duffle bag on your suitcase and be on with life. stop making everything so difficult." Hyunjin sneered and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Oh shut up. i'm trying to get so it won't fall off." Kim replied, sneering right back at him.

"Our flight is taking off in 30 minutes!! do you really wanna be stuck here in Japan?"
"Maybe i do, maybe i don't. Now shut up and leave me alone."
"For fuck sake, Kim"

Hyunjin walked over to her and took her bag off her suitcase and threw it over his shoulder, furrowing his eyebrows at her.

"Hey! Give me my bag back!"
"Come on. stop being slow and lets get home."

Kim rolled her eyes and followed after him, dragging her suitcase along with her.

She quickly pulled up her mask and slid her hat back on her head as she walked into the airport. The paparazzi's, as usual, crowded around them and so did some of the people at the airport. of course, this was the usual at the airport if you were a kpop idol or just famous in general.

She yanked the bag off Hyunjin's shoulder and threw it over her own, trying not to show how furious she was but she assumed it was showing from how he was laughing at her.

Kim rolled her eyes at him, quickly running after the others and followed by Felix and locked her arm with his as they walked which, of course, didn't phase him at all.

Her and the others walked through the corridors of the building, but then suddenly her heart dropped.

"Jeongin! Come here!" She yelled, seeing that a saesang was by his side.

Jeongin turned quickly and stopped in his tracks. The saesang was seen by the security and quickly taken back to the doorway of the airport. Kim sighed of relief, seeing him walk by her side.

"Hmm? you need anything?"
"I saved your life for god sake."
"Huh? from what?"

"That." She pointed at the saesang, which was getting carried out by security.

Jeongin looked and turned back to her with a solemn expression but soon turned into a smile, "Thank you Kim. i appreciate it."

She returned back the same, sweet smile "sure, anytime."

After all the picture taking and Kim trying to keep her members safe from saesangs, they finally found there way onto the plane.

Chris paid for everyone to get first class seats, so that's where they went.
Kim was assigned to sit with Jeongin. Go figure, am i right?

She slid all her bags above the area that their seats were at, letting out huge "oof" as she sat down on the window seat of the airplane.

"No fair. i wanted the window seat."
"You get what you get."

Kim laughed, she knew he was teasing.

The flight attendant came across the intercom and announced the basics of the airplane. you know, the airbags, floaties for around your neck, emergency mask, etc.

But soon enough they were off the ground, and on the way back home.