006 | news

normal : english
bold : korean
italics : japanese / thoughts

##september 29th, 2019

‧₊˚.ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

THE ALARM CLOCK IN Kim's room shrieked through the atmosphere as her eyes opened and sat with her back slumped. she turned her vision to the alarm clock and hit the off button, the room finally falling silent.

She let out a large groan as she fell back onto her pillow and shriveled up into a ball, reaching over to grab her phone and look to see her notifications.

She saw a couple texts from Felix, Tae, and.. a unknown number?

Kim furrowed her eyebrows as she tapped on the numbers notification and read it thoroughly.

"Hello. This is JYP Entertainment."
She stopped reading. Kim's eyes widened, her mouth hanging open a bit as she continued reading.

"We saw your resume and we would like to congratulate you on becoming an official trainee. We would love to see you on November 5th, 2020 at The Survival Show if you wish to become apart of our fun. Thank you."

Kim covered her mouth, her grip on her phone loosening as she softly sobbed in her hands. She couldn't believe it. Was this a dream? Is it a fake number? she didn't care at this point.

She had finally got accepted for her dream job.

Despite the upcoming difficulties the average k-pop idol has to deal with, she was still up for the job and career no matter the consequences.

She immediately jumped out of bed and slipped on some jeans and a black crop top, brushing her hair and throwing it up into a messy bun per usual (on a school day) before walking out of her bedroom.

"Mom, Dad, sit down."
"i have news."