028 | kimlix vlive

normal : english
bold : korean
italics : japanese / thoughts

##january 25th , 2023

‧₊˚.ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

FIRST PERSON PERSPECTIVE ━━ KIMBERLY

I WAS JUST CHILLING in my room on my phone listening to some bossanova music. Which felt lovely. But of course SOMEONE had to ruin it. Of course.

Felix came into my room and knocked on the door after he came in. I looked at him and stopped the music I was listening to.

"Yes? Need anything?" I responded to the look on Felix's face.

"I.. uh.. I was wondering if we could do a live.. Yes I know that we made a big mistake yesterday but I'm bored and I wanna do something fun for the time being. Please?"

In my gut I knew it would be a bad idea to do this. But on the other hand I thought it would be kinda fun to do something fun once in a while.

I met eye contact with Felix and nodded as i got up off my bed and set up my computer for this live we were gonna do together.

I log in quickly and go to vlive but then stop in my tracks and look at Felix.

"Out of all the people you could have done this with, why me?" I asked genuinely.

"JUST START IT YOU HOE"

"OK OK DAMN YOU BITCH"

I started a live show on my computer and waited for people to join. Before I knew it, there were over 100 people watching me and Felix live.

I waved at the camera and blew kisses.

"Hi guys!!" I smiled softly and adjusted the camera a little bit and Felix waved to the camera after a little bit.

But almost no one commented.

But I realized one thing.
There were only hate comments and threats.

"I knew this was a bad idea." I thought and faced felix.

"Hm?"

I pointed at the screen and Felix squinted his eyes and read some of the comments and his face read in deceased.

I put a little frown on my face and held felix down to his chair.

"Im sorry."

I looked back and the screen and read the hate comments roll in.
i felt tears roll down my face.