007 | friend

normal : english
bold : korean
italics : japanese / thoughts

##september 30th, 2019

‧₊˚.ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

KIM STAGGERED THROUGH THE flooded halls of the school building and into the lobby to find Tae. Tae had always been a early person to get to school so it wouldn't be a problem finding him.. hopefully.

Luckily she was able to catch him from how tall he was. Tae was a solid 6'2 so it was easy to find him in the crowded lobby.

"Tae!" Kim exclaimed as she pushed through the crowd of people to him.

Tae turned momentarily and met eyes with her. He gave her a smirk and held out his hand for there iconic hand shake.

"Not today.." She shook her head politely declined "Uhm.. i need to talk to you.."

"Good or bad? please don't be bad. i don't want your fatass to ruin my morning even more." Tae snapped at her, his smirk turning into a slight frown once he put his hand down.

Kim smirked "Bad."

Just then Tae felt a wave of emotions run through him. She had never told him bad news. if anything it was rare.

"..What is it?"
"i thought you said you would get mad."
"I didnt?"
"Well you sounded like you would."
"Not the point. Whats the news?"

Kim let out a sigh. She hated having to tell him this.

"Tae, i want you to know even if we become far apart i want us to stay frie-"
"Is this a confession?"
"LET ME FINISH."
"OKAY OKAY"

Kim cleared her throat and put the sad expression back on her face.

"I want us to stay friends. ill miss you Tae. but i hope you try not to miss me too much."
"GET TO THE POINT YOU BIG BITCH"
"IM MOVING."

Tae's face suddenly went blank. His skin went pale as he stared at Kim in disbelief.
"Your joking, right?"

She shook her head. "Im not. im moving in a couple days to Seoul be-"

"Your already in Seoul, dumbass." Tae snarled with a scoff.

"No shit. im moving away from here basically. im moving to JYP."
"Your WHAT?!"

Kim let out a small laugh at his reaction. "Yup. i got accepted."

"AYY IM PROUD OF YOU MAN." Tae smiled hard as he reached down and giving her a bone-breaking hug.

She smiled back and gave him a tight hug as well. "ill miss you."

"ill miss you too bro." Tae replied tenderly with a softened smile.

"Bad news for you, Felix ain't here today."