023 | airport

normal : english
bold : korean
italics : japanese / thoughts

##may 29th , 2021

‧₊˚.ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

KIM AWOKE THE next morning to the smell of waffles. the scent ran through her nose and her eyes slowly started to open.

Felix was holding her in his arms. his face was planted in the center of her hair and his arms were around her waist and neck. he was occasionally squeezing her waist but of course she didn't mind, she actually thought it was cute.

She tried to push herself out of his grip but it was just tight enough to where she couldn't move.

Seungmin opened the door and peaked his head through, walking over to the two of them in the bed.

"You two awake? were leaving in a couple hours to go back to Korea." Seungmin mumbled, trying to be as quiet as possible so he wouldn't wake up one of them.

"Yea.. i'm awake.." Kim uttered, struggling to breathe from the tightness around her neck.

Seungmin let out a small giggle, "get up then why don't ya?"

"well uh.. you see..."
"no. i gottchu. Don't worry."

Seungmin tapped Felix on the shoulder and his body jerked, but he was still asleep. Although his grip was still tight, it was loose enough for her to come free from his grasp.

Felix was always known to be a deep sleeper. Even if there was a strong scent of good food, or his girlfriend coming out of his grasp, he slept through all. Thick and thin, strong and weak, loud and quiet, everything. maybe it was because of her, or maybe it was about how cold or hot it was in the room. whatever it was, it worked.

Kim walked her way down the stairs, uttering the lyrics of a song she loved but couldn't quite put a finger on what the song was called. She walked her way into the living room/kitchen space and grabbed herself a waffle off the counter.

"look who finally decided to wake up." Lee Know sneered, rolling his eyes away from her and at the TV.

"i was awake for awhile actually," She replied, "its not my fault Felix's grasp is harder then a fuckin rock."

Lee Know let out a scoff before making deadly eye contact with her, giving her a look like she wanted a death wish.

"oh don't give me that look, you know damn well i'm right." Kim scoffed.

Chris let out a small chuckle at the two play fighting, but turned serious as he looked at her.

"Are your bags packed? were leaving in about 3 hours to catch our flight"
"oh shit. i forgot about that."

Kim scarfed down her waffle, running back upstairs and going into her room where Felix was sleeping.
She could hear some of the others giggle a little bit but she ignored it.

She ran over to Felix and shoved him roughly, instantly waking up.

"babe our flight is in 3 hours. do you really wanna make us late??" She exclaimed, huffing as she saw the tired expression on his face.

"3 hours? holy shit."
"yea. you might wanna get dressed and get your bags packed."
"same to you, dummy."

Kim sneered, grabbing her suitcase and her duffle bag off the floor and beginning to take clothes out of the drawers that were on her side of the bed.

She eventually ended up going all over the second floor of her house just to get all her stuff packed up in her suitcase and get fully dressed for the airport trip. There vacation trip felt like it had only been 3 days, but its actually been 2 weeks?? my lord that's hard to believe. time goes by fast, doesn't it?

Kim threw her duffle bag over her shoulder and carried her suitcase in her free hand down the flight of stairs, Felix following right behind her.

The other members were already out in there separate vans, waiting for the two of them to follow. Even though it was still 2 hours before there flight, better be safe then sorry right?

the both of them rushed down the stairs and threw there bags into the back of the van, hurriedly getting into the back seat of the car.

Chris looked back at the two, then started to take roll.

"bags?"
"check."
"food?"
"check."
"5 bodys?"
"yup."
"alright, then were all set."

Lee Know and the other 3 members had already left the house and were off to the airport, and soon the other 5 followed behind them.