018 | concert

normal : english
bold : korean
italics : japanese / thoughts

##may 14th , 2021

‧₊˚.ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

KIM WAS LYING around backstage at a stadium sized building. Today was gonna be the first ever concert that shes ever been too and apart of.

"You ready?" Chris walked over to her and offered her a hand to get her up off the couch she was laying on.

"Eh.. im a little nervous.." Kim replied as she took his hand and pulled herself up off the couch.

"Mm.. yea. thats how we all are on this first go-round." Chris tried to brighten up the mood for her since it was her first time on stage in-front of a huge crowd.

There was a knot in Kim's throat as she gulped down a huge puddle of saliva that sat in her mouth and rubbed the little mole on her arm.

Felix came up beside her and took the hand that was free. Kim squeaked a little bit and jerked her head to face him before letting out a big sigh of relief.

"Jesus.. you scared me shitless.." She swore at him and she jerked her hand out of his.

"Aw.. is my baby mad at me~?" Felix said teasingly as he moved a little piece of hair out of her face and behind her ear.

"Shut up, you.." her voice trailed off in embarrassment.

"You what?"

"Nothing."

"Mm.. Sure.."

Changbin butted into there conversation "ok. i think its about time you two stop arguing."

"Shut up, Changbin." Kim sneered.

About that time, Security opened the doors to the concert stage and everyone but Kim and Felix ran out.

"Cmon. We can go together." Felix said as he grasped her hand.

Kims heart lifted a little bit.

Before Kim could even speak, Felix jerked her out of the dressing room and onto the stage.

"I believe in you, my darling. You can do this." Those were the last words she heard from him before the lift brought them all down to the stage.

KIM AND THE others had just finished their song MANIAC on stage when they all bowed in-front of the crowd and greeted the crowd with a smile. Of course, the audience yelled with all they could and almost made Kim go deaf.

"Hello Japan!!" Chris yelled into the microphone and the crowd went absolutely wild "tonight, we would like you all to show your love to not only us, but to our newest guest up on stage!"

Kim snickered a little bit before calming herself down and putting her lips to the microphone.

"Hello everyone.. it's great to be here.. uh.." Kims voice trailed off again and the crowd went nuts before she could even finish.

"Uh.. My name is Kimberly. but you can call me Kim.." She said finally and the crowd still went nuts even when she was finished.

"Give her all a warm welcome! She'll be here for awhile!" Chris said into the microphone and the crowd went even more nuts.

Kim fixed her microphone that was attached to an ear piece and waved to the crowd.
The fans seemed to actually like her so far.

DURING THE CONCERT, the members of course joked around with the crowd and did a couple songs including with the crowd. Kim got really comfortable quick and she seemed to like the concert life thus far.

After a long time of singing and joking, the concert ended and Chris messed with the crowd with a long line of jokes of restarting the concert all over again.

Eventually, Chris stopped and all the members waved goodbye to the audience and said there goodbyes of how they'll see them soon.

Kim started to really enjoy this.
Now that she was used to the concept of being the 'center of attention'..
this was going to be fun.