022 | tae

normal : english
bold : korean
italics : japanese / thoughts

##may 19th , 2021

‧₊˚.ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

KIM STUDIED THE familiar man to her fullest. He looked deathly familiar.. which is quite odd. but then suddenly, it all came back to her.

"TAE?!" she exclaimed, Felix looking at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"Who the hell is Tae?? who the hell are you talking about?" he uttered to the shocked woman.

she ignored him and immediately started running towards the man, even though he probably forgot who she was it was still worth a shot a trying right?

Kim slowly started to slow down her running pace, huffing and puffing when she soon got to the familiar man.

"TAE!!!" she yelled, her face as red as a tomato.

The man turned to face her, my god was his face good-looking. sweat was running down his cheeks, his skin was perfectly tanned, his hair looked perfect.. he looked so surreal.

"How the fuck do you know my name?"
As expected...

Kim let out a huge exhale, "Tae! its me! Kimberly!"

The man cocked his head to the side, studying her to his full extent.

She was wearing a two piece bathing suit with the tope being white with black stars on it, and for the bottom it had the alliterative (black with white stars)
included with all of that, she wore a white crocheted coverup with her hair thrown upon her head into a messy bun. Her skin was white as snow from all the non-rubbed in sunscreen.

"Kim..berly," the man stuttered. "i.. dont know a Kimberly.."

Her heart dropped, "the girl you were friends with in high school? you really don't know me??"

a lightbulb went off in his head, "KIM KARDASHIAN??"

"YES!! ITS ME!" She exclaimed, putting a grin on her face.

"OH MY GOD I MISSED YOU SO MUCH"
"I MISSED YOU TOO!!"

They both ran into each other's arms, squeezing each other and rocking them side to side.

"How have you been? Still fat as ever?"
"Shut your ass up."
"Haha! You haven't changed!"
"Neither have you, you're still the same dumbass from 12th grade."
"Shut the fuck up"

Kim cackled, wheezing softly as she heard and saw his reaction.

Her and Tae talked a little bit about how've they've been, what they've been doing, breaking the news to Tae that she's been the new member of Stray Kids, basically updating the two of them on how there life had been.

Kim led Tae to where her and Felix were sitting. Tae sat on Kims chair while she sat on Felix's lap.

"Did i miss something? Did i skip a few chapters?" Tae mumbled, pointing out how she was sitting on Felix's lap and he had his hands around her waist.

"Oh thats right.. you were sick that day," Kim began, "Me and Felix are dating."

"say WHAT."
"yup. been dating for almost 4-5 years."
"holy shit."
"did you get a girlfriend yet?"
"nope. still single as a Pringle."
"as expected."
"shut up."

She laughed but then suddenly hearing Tae's name get called.

"Gotta skedaddle." Tae uttered as he got up from the beach chair.

"Toodles! ill text you later!"
"Alright!"
"Hope you lose a couple pounds while running!"

Tae scowled as he ran to where the voice was coming from. Kim let out another cackle as she saw his facial expression.

And now suddenly, this day has turned into one of the best days shes had in awhile.