Selina Meets Dick

Out of the tavern, Selina is taking Alfred home to their lighthouse mansion. Alfred is shouting nonsense to Selina. In his room, Selina is putting Alfred to bed.

Selina: Why don't you just calm down?

Alfred: I seen his face. If you wanna call it a face. It was this close to me.

Selina: Why don't you lie down, Alfred? Come on.

Alfred: You know what else? It started to smile at me.

Selina: Well, did you smile back?

Alfred: I didn't have time to smile. I was too busy running. And you know... And you know what else? There was this boy with it. And he wasn't afraid. This boy...

Selina: Lie down.

Alfred lay down in his bed and sleep. Outside of the lighthouse mansion, Selina is looking at ocean in the horizon. She sees Dick running towards a cave. She follows him. At the cave, Dick sits down at a rock and sees Elliott, which Dick is mad at him. Elliott tries to cheer and cuddle him but Dick ignores him.

Dick: We're in a lot of trouble, and it's all your fault. (Elliott uses a stick to draw a tic-tac-toe on his stomach. He hands Dick the stick.) I don't wanna play. (Elliot draws on and plays with himself.) You did everything wrong in Gotham City. Now everybody hates us. I don't know whether you're good for me or bad. (Elliot sniffles.) I'm sorry, Elliott. I didn't really mean that. It's just I don't know what to do, and I'm scared.

Elliott sees a tear falling on Dick's face. He hands him the stick. Selina's voice was heard.

Selina: Hello in there!

Dick: Get back!

Elliott hides and sees Selina enters the cave.

Selina: Hi. What are you doing here?

Dick: Oh, just playing tic-tac-toe.

Selina: This isn't exactly the best place for tic-tac-toe. The tide's coming in. High water reaches this cave sometimes. You better head for home. You're not from Gotham City, are you?

Dick: Nope. Just sort of... traveling.

Selina: Where are your parents? Where are you staying? What's your name?

Dick: Dick.

Selina: I'm Selina, and I have to get back on watch, up in the lighthouse. There's chowder on the stove, if you'd like some. (She puts out her hand but Dick cowers.) Wh-What's the matter?
It's a hand, not a shark. You can finish that chowder... if you'd like.

Dick holds Selina's hand and they went out of the cave.

Dick: Oh, I forgot something. Be right back. (He ran back to Elliott.) I forgive you, Elliott. (He smiles and draws a line on the x's on Elliott's stomach and they laughed. Dick is about to walk off.) Stay here till I see what it's like up in the lighthouse.

Dick ran off to Selina.

Elliot: Woo-woo-woo-woo!