The End

At the city town, the fishermen are happy about their fish and Elliot

All: A dragon, a dragon
You bet we saw a dragon
So big and brave he came to save a village in distress
He kept the ship from crashing when he heard the S.O.S.
He faced a group of villains and he fought them with success
He's great
He's great

Fisherman: 2 A chum

Fisherman: 1 A pal

Fisherman 3: A mate

All: A dragon, a dragon
We're proud to love a dragon

Our three heroes including Elliott, who's invisible, walk into town.

Selina: Before he came to fight the storm the night was dark and dim

Alfred: Now everyone in town is safe again because of him

All: He filled the ocean full of fish He packed it to the brim We want it known that he's our very own

Bruce: Selina! Selina!

Selina turns and looks at Bruce.

Selina: Bruce! (She ran to him and they hugged. They kissed each other. Elliot babbles.) What happened?

Bruce: We sank in a storm off Cape Hatteras. I was the only survivor. When I woke up in the hospital, I'd lost my memory. Then the other day a strange thing happened. My bed suddenly tipped over. I don't know how, but I bumped my head and everything came back to me.

All: It's a miracle.

Dick: It's Elliott.

Linseed: Gather around, everyone. I have a few appropriate words to say. Gather around. Come on. Closer, closer. There you are, yes. It's nice to see you. Ladies... Ladies and gentlemen, Dick, I want you to thank Elliott the dragon for the council here and all the townspeople. You do that?

Dick: Well, he's right here. He'd appreciate it if you'd thank him yourself.

Linseed: You mean I can talk right to him? Go right to the main source. That was my campaign.

Dick: No, he's over here.

Linseed: Over that side. So, Elliott, on behalf of...
(Elliott crushes the cigar and they laugh) Thank you. Thank you.

At the lighthouse mansion...

All: It's a brazzle dazzle day So throw off the past and everything in it (Elliott gets Dick's attention) That's the brazzle dazzle way Enjoying your time from minute to minute

Dick: Hi! Elliott, you're the greatest. You've made everybody happy, especially me. I'm very proud of you. (Elliott mutters) We've got a real family now and a place to live. (Elliott clears his throat and babbles.) You've got to go? When will you be back? (Elliott sniffs) You won't be back? But why? Did I do something wrong? (Elliott mutters) There's another kid in trouble? (Elliott growls) Well, if anyone can get him out of it, you can. (Elliot mutters) I won't see you again, will I?
Ever. (Elliott sniffles) What are you sniffing for?
(Elliott sneezes funny and they laughed) Now, remember, don't scare people. (Elliott runs and starts to fly away.) Goodbye, Elliott. Goodbye.

Dick ran back to his new family. Bruce looks at Elliott.

Bruce: It is a dragon!

All:It's Elliott!

They laugh.

Dick: And remember, you're supposed to be invisible!

Elliott turns invisible. As we move away from the mansion and the view of Gotham City, the words "The End" appears and we fade the story.