Part 5 -Echoes of Love and Pain

Other side of the story 

Y/N: In the first week when he was taking care of me, he was giving me abortion pills in my meals. (started sobbing very hard)

Jeonghan - He did what [I want to break Riyo's face right now and see him shattered into pieces. I controlled myself to witness this day??? I was feeling bad. How could I let someone treat Y/N like this? She started crying hard. I hugged her again. Many questions were running through my mind, but before finding answers to those questions, it was essential for me to console her.] Cry as much as you want, Heartpiece, but... [I was about to say something but she looked into my eyes and asked.]

Y/N - Don't I deserve love, heartbeat ? [I still couldn't believe that Riyo, the love of my life with whom I envisioned a future, did this to me, to us]

Y/n's Flash Back..

Under the soft moonlight streaming through the window, Y/N and Riyo lay together, holding each other close. Their breathing created a peaceful rhythm, filling the room with a calming melody that spoke of their deep connection. The night seemed to wrap around them, allowing their hearts to express feelings beyond words.

Y/N (whispering): Riyo, I was thinking about our future today.

Riyo (smiling): Yeah? Me too. What were you thinking?

Y/N (drawing circles on his chest): I imagined our wedding day, surrounded by family and friends. Can you see it?

Riyo (closing his eyes): Definitely. I see you walking down the aisle, the most beautiful woman. And then, the moment we say 'I do.'

Y/N (giggling): I can't wait for that day, Riyo. The day we promise to love each other forever.

Riyo (kissing her forehead): Forever and always.

A quiet moment passed as they absorbed the weight of their promises. The warmth of their dreams filled the room, creating a feeling of deep love.Riyo took y/n over him making her sleep on him .

Y/N (looking into his eyes): And you know what comes next, right?

Riyo (raising an eyebrow): Tell me.

Y/N (smiling): Little feet running around the house, late-night lullabies, and bedtime stories. Our own little family.

Riyo (smiling and kissed on y/n's nose): Our own family... I'm excited for that, Y/N. The little you and me will be here some day.
They both blushing while imaging the future together , y/n gently kissed at riyo's lips

Y/N: And then, years later, we'll see our kids getting married, just like us.

Riyo (stroking her hair): It's amazing to think about, isn't it?but i won't allow our daughter to leave our house , she will live with us [y/n chuckled] Our love, passing through generations.

Y/N: I hope they find a love as wonderful as ours. [hugged him]

Riyo:
 They will, Y/N. Our love will guide them, a legacy of love and happiness. [kissed on her hairs]
The future seemed both real and magical, a journey they were ready to take together. Wrapped in each other's warmth, Y/N and Riyo drifted off to sleep.

Flash Back Ends...