Kiara And Klaus Wedding

A week or so later, Hera had apologized and Kiara had agreed to let her do the wedding. Klaus and Kiara went at the Rousseau's and meet up with Marcel. Klaus wanted to get married at the compound and Kiara accepted. They just had to convince Marcel.

"Hey."Kiara smiled a fake smile to Marcel.

"Stop with the fake smile, you stupid bitch! You threatened Davina!"Marcel growled.

"Don't talk to her that way! She is my mate!" Klaus spat.

"What happened with Davina was your fault. I lost my temper. If your guys didn't attacked my brother and my friends, would had no reason to attack the witch."Kiara remarked.

"Okay, fine, I tell my guys to leave your family and friends alone." Marcel sighed.

"You better keep your word because after all I am my father's daughter. And I can kill you with just by snapping fingers."Kiara told him.

"And we are here to tell you that we will be marring today. And we wanted to get married married at the compound."Klaus said.

"Of course."Marcel agreed.

"Could you try to control your guys?"Kiara asked.

"I'll make sure no accidents will be made. And who doesn't love weddings?"Marcel says.

Kiara nodded.

Later, Kiara's friends from camps and Grover had arrived for the wedding. The wedding was actually going to be bigger than they had first anticipated that meant more food and thankfully it was all arranged. Now Kiara was getting ready for the wedding. Annabeth had done her hair in a very beautiful side waterfall braid with a few loose curls framing her face. Piper had manicured her nails to perfection.

 Kiara's dress though was a work of art, a beautiful long beautiful gold wedding dress with some heels. Along with a crown on her head. It was tradition for daughters of Hades to get married on their wedding in either red, gold or black. Kiara looked like a queen.

Her bridemaids which were Hayley, Allison, Rebekah, Annabeth and Piper along with her maid of honor wore beautiful identical red dresses with some heels