Wolfsbane

Hayley, Nico, Annabeth and Rebekah were walking down the stairs, continuing their search.

"The governor had lots of secret rooms. I'll show you his favorite." Rebekah stated as they arrived in a cellor room, where Klaus kept all his siblings coffins.

"You think Klaus killed him." Hayley told Rebekah, looking at her.

"The Originals can't be killed, Hayley." Nico said.

"That doesn't stop Klaus from finding ways to torture them. He has a set of mystical silver daggers. One in the heart sends us into a deep slumber. " Annabeth explained to the werewolf.

"Klaus gets his jollies from keeping us in a box, until he decides to pull the dagger out. That must be what he's done to Elijah. This one's mine." Rebekah added and looked at one of the coffins.

"He keeps your coffin on standby?"Hayley asked in disbelief.

"He likes to be prepared for when his family members inevitably disappoint him. Elijah's isn't here. " Rebekah sighed.

" I think I'm gonna be sick."Hayley said in disgust.

"Welcome to the family, love. You should've run the second you realized Elijah was gone." Rebekah stated.

"Yeah, well, the witches have put some sort of hex on Annie and Kie

"Yeah, well, the witches have put some sort of hex on Annie and Kie. As long as they're carrying those babies, we can't leave New Orleans." Hayley informed.

"If we do, they kill us. Plus, they did a spell to make sure that neither me or Kie would be able to break their spell with our magic."Annabeth added.

"Well I'm sure Klaus and Kol won't let anyone harm you and neither will I."Hayley stated.

"I'm leaving as soon as I find Elijah." Rebekah told them.

"Why?" Annabeth asked.

"Because being daggered in a box for decades sucks, trust me. You'd best find a way to break that hex and run." Rebekah answered as she goes off to continue her search and leaving them in the dust-filled room.

The next day, Kiara and Annabeth were watching American Horror Story while eating pork rinds. They were watching season three of American Horror Story, the one about witches and that was being filmed in New Orleans.

Annabeth was wearing a sweater with a jean and some baskets.