Save My Soul Part Two

Some time later, Will, Kiara and Annabeth walked into the room, planting themselves next to Rebekah and Freya.

"Bex." Kiara smiled.

"Welcome to such unfortunate events." Rebekah smiled.

Kiara and Annabeth shrugged glancing at Kol and Klaus who were pouting and sitting glumly in the corner.

"You needn't worry. Elijah explained the problem, and I can help." Freya said as she squeezes Rebekah's hand.

"Rather confident, aren't we?" Kol muttered loudly.

Freya ignored him looking back to Rebekah, say "The spirit of the host body is powerful, but I can cast a spell. Put you in a deep sleep, and then suppress this other essence. You'll be just fine."

"Lovely. When do we start?" Rebekah nervously smiled.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me. She spouts off some magical diagnosis, and we are all supposed to applaud?" Klaus groaned.

"Nik, she's trying to help."Kiara said.

Klaus and Kol stands up walking over to them as Klaus says "Yes, but for the sake of keeping our options open, why not write down your spells and incantations, that way we can have them double-checked by an impartial third party? Say, Davina? She'd love to prove me wrong."

"I doubt she'd be able to understand my magic, let alone have the power to execute it." Freya scoffed.

"Oh, so you're our only hope, then? Seems rather convenient, doesn't it?" Klaus smiled.

"I knew it would be difficult to earn your trust, Niklaus. Your reputation precedes you. But, if we are to face Dahlia together, you will have to trust me. Given the peril that Rebekah now faces, are you truly incapable of giving me even a chance to prove myself?" Freya mumbled with disappointment turning to face him.

Klaus and Kol rolled their eyes walking back to the bar, pouring themselves another drink of bourbon.

"I know I appear as an outsider, but I have dreamt of you all for a thousand years. Elijah...when you were in Esther's womb, she would ask me to sing to you. I would feel her belly as I did. How you would kick. She would say it was as if Thor himself had raised his hammer..."Freya said to her younger siblings.

"And summoned thunder and lightning. Mother rarely mentioned you, but when she did, she would say how enchanted you were with the prospect of my birth." Elijah finished with a smile.

"How I wanted more brothers. And a sister more than anything. But between Esther and Dahlia, that wish was taken from me. I was ruined by those who raised me. If nothing else, at least we have that in common. There is nothing that can replace what was taken from us. But, I hope we can make something better in its place. All you have to do is trust me." Freya said.

Before anyone can say anything, Klaus vamp-speeds over to her and breaks her neck. Rebekah tries to intervene, but she wasn't fast enough.

"Well, that's enough of that, don't you think?" Klaus smirked.