Le Grand Guignol Part Two

At the compound, Klaus asked Kol to undo Kiara's barrier spell, Kol agreed to do it and he siphoned the barrier away. Klaus drank many blood bags before leaving.

In the bayou, Celeste sits against a tree stump. Though her hands are still tied together, she has managed to mix together some herbs into a mason jar.

"Here. It's herbs ground into paste. It'll act as a conduit for the spell. On the next full moon, your people become human. Feed it to them, the curse will be broken." Celeste explained as Hayley takes the jar from her.

" Great way to poison us all at once." Hayley stated sassily, not trusting the witch.

"Look. I know you have no reason to trust me, but, Hayley, I actually like you. I cared for Elijah when he cared more for his brothers, and I ended up dead. So did a lot of others. This, call it a chance for me to give you what I was too in love to give myself. It's a chance to free yourself from the Originals." Celeste said.

"You believe her?" Hayley asked them and a wolf growls behind him.

Suddenly, Elijah and Annabeth appeared behind. Annabeth decided to help Elijah.

Annabeth was wearing a top with a jean and some boots.

"Elijah, Annabeth, it's okay. I'm okay." Hayley assured them.

"She cannot be trusted." Annabeth said.

"She's the only one that can help my pack."Hayley replied.

"Do you have any idea what she has done to our family?" Elijah asked.

"I know you want revenge, and come the next full moon, when we're sure her cure works, she's all yours."Hayley told them.

"Are you suggesting that we hold her... her captive for an entire month? It would take an army." Elijah replied simply.

"And I've got one. So help me or get out of our way."Hayley said as the wolves howled in agreement.

Elijah pauses only for a moment before he vamp-speeds over to Celeste, grabs her and the mason jar, and vamp sped with her and Annabeth.

Now, Celeste, Elijah and Annabeth were alone, far away from the werewolves. Elijah throws her against the tree as he clutches the jar of herb paste in one hand.

"You tricked her." Annabeth accused Celeste.

"It's no trick. You're holding the cure for Hayley's clan in your hand. If her wolves take that elixir, the curse is no more. They're free." Celeste stated.

"I don't believe you."Annabeth told her.

"You condemned her people to decades of agony, and now you just break the curse without so much as a whimper. Why?" Elijah said to Celeste.

"Because it's the best thing I could do for her, and it's the worst possible thing I could do to you and your family." Celeste said.

"What are you saying?"Annabeth asked.