Will's Vision

The next day, Elijah and Will returned home to find a puddle of blood on the floor of the courtyard. When Elijah walked toward it to take a closer look, he sees a trail of paw prints that eventually turn into human footprints. The prints lead to a dead woman's body, which was propped up against the fountain. Elijah and Will followed another trail of footprints to the bathroom, where Hayley was taking a bubble bath. Another body was propped up against the wall next to the tub.

"Come to check up on me?" Hayley asked as she doesn't bother to look at the two.

"You've had an eventful evening." Elijah commented.

"I was having a crappy day, so Klaus and Kol took me out to the Cauldron. Wouldn't you know, we ran into some witches!" Hayley said.

"So, would you like me to remove your leftovers?" Will said sarcastically.

The hybrid rolls her eyes before standing up in the tub, not at all concerned about who's inside the bathroom with her. Before anything is revealed, Will covers his eyes quickly and her lips form into a thin line, frustrated with her friend while Elijah doesn't seem at all pleased. He reaches for a towel and hands it to Hayley.

"Oh, don't judge, Elijah! What I did is no worse than anything Klaus or Kol have ever done."Hayley said as she noticed his facial expression and wraps the towel around her body.

" I would hope that you would hold yourself to a higher standard than Niklaus and Kol." Elijah says, exasperated.

"I'm a hybrid, and I have a werewolf temper to go with my new appetite. And the witches who tried to kill the babies are worth nothing more than food." Hayley said, shaking her head and Will uncovers his eyes, giving Hayley a look. The hybrid shrugs at Will and Elijah and scoots past them "Excuse me."

Storming out of the room, Elijah and Will went to confront Klaus and Kol who were in the dining room, sitting at the head of the table reading books and Will slammed his hands on top of the woods.

"You guys took her on a witch hunt? Are you drunk or idiotic?"Will scolded.

"We simply wanted to persuade those witches to locate the white oak stake for me. When they proved unable to do so, we let Faye have her fun. " Kol explained.

"She grows more savage by the day! Can you not see that she is falling apart?" Will shouted, clearly annoyed.

"Perhaps the problem is your high standards? Hayley is one of us now. As Kiara and Annabeth are. Being a vampire only exaggerates what you truly are, and wolves are wild things. She knows she can never live up to the pretty little picture you paint of her in your head. Your judgment only hurts her more." Klaus pointed out.

"Elijah and I have been trying to help her, and I asked you two to help her, damn it!" Will shouted.

"We are helping! You should have seen her last night! Covered in witches' blood and smiling from ear to ear! She is embracing this. A little less criticism from you, and Hayley will be just fine." Kol shouted back as he stand up.

"Kol! She deserves much better than just fine! You'll take her to the Bayou. Find any remaining wolves. Perhaps her people can reach her. Now, more than ever, she needs a connection to something, some of her humanity, some degree of dignity." Elijah exclaimed.

Suddenly, Will started to scream as he had a violent vision.

Annabeth, Hayley and Kiara vamp sped into the room.

"What the fuck is happening?" Hayley asked.

Annabeth hold Will.

Kiara was wearing a top with a leather jacket, a jean and some shoes.

Annabeth was wearing a top with a jean and some shoes.

"His eyes are almost bleeding?!"Hayley gasped.

"He is having a vision. A violent one."Kiara told them.

"What did you see?"Kol asked, checking on Will.

"Alabaster. He is back. And according to my vision, he wants revenge for his sister's death." Will explained.

"That's not good."Kiara said.

They all shared worried expressions on their faces.