Moon Over Bourbon Street Part One

It has been a month since Rebekah left. Hayley had left the compound to live with the werewolves. Will had been sleeping with Genevieve since he didn't want a real relationship and the witch would give him that.

Right now, Genevieve lays lazily on the couch in the art room , wearing just her lingerie, while Will get dressed.

"Spoken like a man who's made peace with his demons." Genevieve commented.

"My demons are dead, or chased off." Will said as he buttoned his shirt.

"Yes, apart from the one lingering monster with whom you share a bed. I trust you can find the door."Jason said, walking into the room as he holds out her heels in his hand.

Genevieve stands up, takes her heels from him, and leaves the room.

"You do recall that woman tortured Rebekah?"Jason asked.

"It's just some sex buddy. Don't act like I'm going to marry the woman." Will scoffed.

In Klaus and Kiara's shared room, a breathy moan escaped Kiara's mouth as Klaus pulled away from her, a cheeky smirk sat on his plump lips as she huffed, brushing her hair from her face. The original picked up his shirt before he began to button it up, leaving the top few buttons undone, revealing his bare chest.

Kiara's arm reached out to the floor, picking up the discarder oversized shirt, she slipped it back onto her body before her back collided with the cough again... chest having up and down.

Klaus continued painting, a method of control, that's what he called it... So what the hell was he up to?"

Kiara's eyes lifted from the screen in front of her upon hearing footsteps enetering the room, her eyes followed Elijah as he sauntered his way into the bedroom.

"Niklaus, it has been a month. Now, I feel our sister's loss as deeply as you. But, you must stop distracting yourself with this ridiculous behavior and channel it into some kind of action."Elijah stated.

Kiara swoled, looking up at the original in mild offense "Ouch, Elijah."

Kiara was wearing a green dress with a leather jacket and some sandals.

"Why must I, exactly?"Klaus spoke up, not looking away from the easel.

"Because over the course of Marcel's tenure, the city grew accustomed to having a king. You wanted this throne. Now, you must accept the responsibility that accompanies that."Elijah continued, looking down at Kiara for help, the hybrid girl merely shrugged.

" Apologies, but I'm rather ensconced in other pursuits."Klaus told him, glancing back with a sarcastic smile before his eyes fell to his painting again.

Elijah's tongue poked his cheek in annoyance, moving forward he snatched the paintbrush out of his brother's hand and set it down " If you can so easily neglect your home, I wonder what will become of your children."