For the Next Millennium Part One

Nothing in the Mikaelson home was the same. It had been months since the invasion of Dahlia and attack on the crescent wolves who remains cursed like those years ago. Until Kiara and Annabeth would undo the spell. Elijah had been the only one who visited Hayley to see how she was doing with feeling the pain of her pack. The others didn't want anything to do with Hayley.

During those months, Will and Freya had started dating. Klaus and Kol were left lonely without their siblings siding with them on anything but they remains stubborn and they refuses to apologize for what they've done. Klaus doesn't seem so affected by their cold shoulders considering he got what he wanted: his son and daughter whom are safe and the love of his life/soulmate. He and Kiara spend as much time together whether it's out on a walk with their children, at dinner table or in Klaus king sized bed. Klaus never fails to make his wife feel good whether it is their intimate moments in bed or showering her with gifts.

Nico and Will kept their bond with the family. As for Marcel, he controls the Quarter. There, he has founded a fight gym in the old St. Anne's Church where he tests the mettle of those who wish to join his vampire community.

There are the positive things coming out of these months, but also the negatives. Only question is will be any way of healing the fractured bond between family?

In the early morning, Klaus and Kiara wake up tangled in the sheets and left with memories of their previous night. The hybrid softly kisses her neck, arousing her and Kiara runs her fingers through his blonde curls not wanting him to stop. Klaus hovers on top of her and runs his hand down her body to the back of her thigh, lifting it up so that he has more of a grip. The couple chuckle at his move and Klaus captures her chuckle by connection their lips.

Unfortunately, their moment was interrupted by hearing Wyatt and Bianca's yelling from the other room next to Klaus room and they both simultaneously groan. Kiara moves out from under him and grabs her one throwing it over her body. The hybrid chuckled and sits back in the bed with the bed sheet covering the lower half of his body, smiling while watching as his lover goes to their children.

"Bianca, give me back my warrior toy!" Wyatt said.

"No!" Bianca denied.

Klaus walked into the room with trousers on and an opened button up shirt.

"Give him his toy, back Bianca."Kiara said, taking the toy from her and give it to Wyatt.

They left the room and went back to their shared room.

Klaus leaned down pecking Kiara's lips before he said "If you don't mind, I have an exhibit to attend with Kol."

"Have fun with that. Annabeth, Gia and Freya will watch the children since I'm going with Will to meet with Davina. Another coven attempted to hurt Jason cause they hate demigods. And we need to do something about that." Kiara said before she smiled at Wyatt who rest his head on her shoulder.

"Have fun with that." Klaus smiled.

Kiara went back to her children room and prepared them for the day. Then Kiara went to dress too. By the time Kiara got dressed, Klaus was gone and Freya and Gia were with Bianca and Hayden sitting on the bed. Gia was holding Hayden.

Kiara was now wearing a sweater with a pant and some boots.