The Change

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
\Thoughts\

Naruto talking in his mind.
'Kurama/Kyuubi'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello Naruto-kun." A white haired man greeted as he entered the room through the window.

"K-kakashi-sensei?" The blonde squinted at him. "Why a-are you in m-my house?"

"You missed training." He looked at his student in concern.

"S-sorry." He wondered why Sakura didn't tell him he was sick.

Kakashi put a hand on Naruto's forehead. He sighed when he felt how hot it was. He sent a clone to his husbands. He then went looking for a thermometer. He found it in the bathroom and went to take his student's temperature.

"Wha'?" He looked at his sensei in confusion.

"I'm just taking your temp." He assured.

"N-not sick." Naruto told him.

"You're burning up." He told him.

"C-changing." He said.

"What?" That confused the ex-ANBU.

"Kurama. When I bor-borrowed his power d-during the fight with Haku it merged with m-mine. My bod-body is changing as a r-result of it." The blonde explained through the pain.

"Kurama? Is he the kyuubi?" That fox better not be hurting his student. If he was then there wasn't anything he could do to help.

"Y-yeah. I'm going to g-get fox appendages." He revealed.

"I see." He felt for the child.

"I...i told S-sakura to tell you I was s-sick. I r-ran into her earlier. When I f-felt it happening I th-thought that it would be b-best to go home. I to-told her I-I was sick." He said.

Kakashi frowned. "I see. She failed to mention that to me. He took a breath to calm himself down. "Is there anything I can do?"

"I... I think I'm g-getting a t-tail. C-c-can you... remove m-my pants?" He asked in hesitation.

"I can." He understood his student's hesitation.

Kakashi had just grabbed the waistband of the pants when another voice spoke. "What are you doing?!?!" Iruka asked in shock.

The white haired ninja turned to see his husbands. They were standing in the doorway looking shocked. He sighed and quickly explained the situation to them as he removed Naruto's pants and underwear. He covered him with a blanket. Naruto passed out when the pain increased.

"I see. We should have someone stay here and watch him as one of us goes to the hokage." Ibiki said as he stared at the blonde in worry.

"I agree." Iruka said. "I'll go get them some new clothes. His old ones won't work with a tail if he gets one." His husbands' nodded in agreement.

"I'll stay." Kakashi offered.

"Great. I'll go inform the hokage." Ibiki and Iruka left. "We'll be back."

"Okay." He turned back towards the blonde when he whimpered out in pain. "I just hope they hurry."

Kakashi noticed the sweat and wet a washcloth with cold water. He frowned when he noticed that the water was brown at first. He used a different cloth and got it wet. He then used it to wipe the sweat off the blue eyed boy. He felt bad that all these terrible things kept happening to him.

"Ahh!" Naruto suddenly screamed.

Fox-like ears grew on top of his head and his human ears disappeared. Kakashi wiped away the blood. After this was over Naruto was going to need to really clean his hair. The ears were blonde like his hair but the tips were fire red. As he continued to clean the blood Naruto whimpered.