Earning Respect

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
\Thoughts\

Naruto talking in his mind.
'Kurama/Kyuubi'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With Naruto)

Naruto had decided to take a week off. He spent the last month doing missions and training. He also didn't want to deal with the civilians at the mission room. They kept trying to provoke him and stop him from taking jobs. Heck they still tried to take a large percentage of his pay. Luckily there was always a ninja that knew Naruto wasn't a demon in the mission room. They always stopped those jerks.

He was going to spend the week watching Hana. Sasuke took an escort mission that was going to most likely last a week so Naruto volunteered. He didn't mind since he liked the kid. She was so well behaved.

'I just hope those fuckers don't start anything.' Kurama said.

So do I. Hana doesn't need that bullshit. He agreed.

'No she doesn't.' He said.

The last time he watched her, a few villagers tried to "save" her. They felt she was in danger being with a demon. He was quick to put them in their place and take her home. Poor thing was freaked out and Naruto had to call Sakura over to help him calm her down.

Those assholes better not start or else there will be hell to pay.

'Yes there will be.' He agreed.

Naruto packed a week's worth of clothes. He then packed a few other things. After that he went to the Uchiha compound. Sasuke let him in and showed him to a guest room. Hana greeted the blonde with a big hug.

"Hi." He chuckled.

"Hi. I missed you." She said.

"I missed you as well." He said.

"Can we have a tea party?" She asked.

"Of course we can." He smiled.

"Yay!" That made her happy.

"You just made her week." Sasuke snorted.

"I noticed." He said.

"Are you sure you are okay watching her?" He asked, worried.

"Yes. Don't worry. The girls put the fear of Kami into the villagers after what they pulled last time." He assured him.

"That's true. If they do, let me know. I'll make sure they learn." He promised.

"I know. Don't worry. We will be fine." He said.

"I know. Okay Hana-chan. I need to go." He said to her.

"Okay. I'll miss you." She hugged him.

"I will miss you as well." He hugged her back. "Be good for Naruto-kun."

"I will." She promised.

"Good. Bye." He said to them.

"Bye." The two said.

Sasuke left the complex. Naruto smiled and told Hana it was time for a tea party. That made her cheer. She then led the blonde to her bedroom and handed him a light orange princess dress. He laughed and put it on. He then put her tiara on. She put on a red princess dress and a tiara. He sat down and she set the tea up.

"Here is your tea." She handed him a tea cup.

"Why thank you princess." He said.

"You are most welcome princess." She smiled.