Final Exam

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
\Thoughts\

Naruto talking in his mind.
'Kurama/Kyuubi'
AN: The final exam has been changed up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With Team 7)

It was finally time for the final Chūnin exams. Team 7 was both excited and nervous. There was a chance that not all of them would graduate. The exams had also been changed thanks to Suna ninjas dropping out and Sound ninjas being locked away. Sand ninjas dropped out since their kage was murdered.

All that was left was the Kohona ninjas. That meant Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, and Neji were participating. There was a chance all four could pass or none of them did. They also had no idea what the final exam was going to be.

"Man, I wish Ibiki-san would tell us what the final exam is." Sakura said.

"So do I." Naruto sighed.

"At least we know that we don't have to fight each other and only one of us gets promoted." Sasuke reminded them.

"That is true." The two said.

"We better get going. We don't want to be late." He said.

The other two agreed and went to the stadium. Neji was already there. They greeted them and spotted the other teams. They came over to see how the four were doing. They wished them good luck before Guy and Kakashi arrived.

"How are my cute genins doing?" The white haired ninja asked.

"We're doing good." Sakura said.

"Don't be nervous. You trained hard for this. If you don't pass, oh well. You can try again next year. I don't think any of you will fail." He said.

"Kakashi-kun is correct!" Guy said. "You are all filled with youthful energy!"

"Arigato." They all said, blinking a little as his bright outfit blinded them.

"You're welcome. Just do your best. I am proud of you all for coming this far!" He said.

"Right." Kakashi's eye twitched as Guy got louder and louder. "Anyway, good luck." He said, leading Guy away.

"No offense but how can you handle all that?" Naruto asked Neji.

"One day at a time." He admitted. "Especially with Lee on the team."

"He's not as bad as I used to be." He reminded them.

"Oh Kami, you were annoying." Sasuke said. "So damn loud."

"I do remember that." Neji said.

"These two, Kakashi-sensei, and Iruka-sensei dealt with me just fine. Still you all deserve an award for that." He said.

"No. We deserved to be smacked for not seeing that you needed help." He said.

"I agree. Plus putting up with me was worse." Sakura said. "Especially for Sasuke-kun." She gave him an apologetic look.

"Let's not fight over who was or is worse. Not only does it not matter but we must focus." Sasuke said.

"You are correct." Neji said.

"Agreed." Naruto and Sakura said.

"Maggots." Ibiki greeted with a grin.

"Ibiki-san." The genin greeted him back.

"Are you all ready?" He asked. "Good, let's go." He said.

"Why ask if he didn't really care?" Sakura asked dryly.