Part 1: The Move In

A girl named Rosemary moved in this odd house with her family, the house looked...Decent to her perspective. She moved her boxes upstairs as that's where her room is, she put one box on her floor and went downstairs to pick up another one of her boxes, she saw this strange old man staring at her, she felt uncomfortable as she picked up another box of hers while staring back at the man. Her mother caught onto this, asking what was she staring at. She told her mom an old man was staring at her, this concerned the mom as she looked over to the old man who was now watering his flowers, still looking at the Rosemary. Her mother asked the man to stop staring at her daughter, the old man obliged and stopped. This still made Rosemary feel uneasy, she didn't know why. She proceeded to head into the house and headed upstairs and into her room, she put the box down next to the other box as she felt the urge to check her window, she opened the curtains to see the old man once again, staring at her. She closed the curtains as she started to open the boxes, feeling scared now. She put all her stuff away, and headed downstairs. She ate lunch, and headed to the playground to play. After a while she noticed a man walking over, she got a good look and it was the same man who was staring at her nonstop. She attempted to run but was grabbed by her arm and pulled into a lake, she drowned. It was days later until her parents found out on the news, they were devastated that their only little girl was now gone. Well....That's what they thought anyway...

(Excuse the shortness of this, I made this on padlet T^T)