Part 7: Someone New

Rosemary instantly got out of bed, she rushed to the wall where she saw the mysterious door.

'It's still here! But is it same as before?' Rosemary thought excitedly as she crawled through the tiny space, she burst through the little door to see everything was just as she saw it. 'I can't believe it...The stories were real!' She thought to herself as she rushed up the stairway she saw, she once again, opened the random door and strolled through the dead plants and to the library door, she got out the same book that had the history of this place.

She sat down onto a bench that was made of wood and stone to read it.

"It's been years since the war..This book is secret, if anyone were to find this book, keep it's identity hidden from anyone, and leave it inside the library, if you do not heed any of these warnings, bad fortune will surely be above your head, awaiting to crash down upon you.. The war was started by the humans, they thought monsters like us shouldn't be allowed on the surface, after they had won.. They trapped us in a mountain, and legends say those who fall down that mountain.. Surely won't return ever again.." Rosemary had heard of this rumor but thought it was just a false rumor.

"Isn't that just a false rumor?" She asked herself.

"You are not correct." A female sounding voice had sounded behind her.

Rosemary whipped her head around to see a roughed up woman standing behind her.. With a tail.. "Who are you, child?" She asked her, "Why should I trust you to share my name?" Rosemary asked her,

"I can understand your confusion, but I assure you I won't cause you any harm." She said as she sat down with her.

"My name is Lilac." Lilac shared.

"What is your name?" She asked with a warm smile stretched across her face.

"Rosemary.." Rosemary shared.

"What a beautiful name!" Lilac complimented.

Rosemary was taken aback by that compliment, but thanked her anyway.

"Oh, it's no trouble, I actually have a sister similar to your name, her name is Rose."

Lilac had said.

Rosemary thought that fact was interesting.

She looked at the time and it was noon,

"Oh shoot! I need to get home! It was nice talking to you though!" Rosemary said as she rushed out of the library.

"Bye! You too!" Lilac shouted as she waved goodbye. Rosemary got back home.

'Luckily my mom or dad hasn't noticed I was gone.' Rosemary thought to herself as she continued to crawl out of the tiny space, "Why are you crawling out of the wall?" Her uncle asked, "Oh crap!" Rosemary shouted as she practically flew herself out of the hole, her uncle laughed at her throwing herself out of the wall.

"Are you okay?" Her uncle asked her as he chuckled.

"I'm fine." Rosemary said as she got up and dusted herself off.

"Are you gonna tell me why you were in the wall?" Her uncle asked.

"Nope." Rosemary simply said as she walked away.

"Simon! Your daughter's being weird!" Her uncle jokingly whined.

"That's nothing new." Simon's voice erupted from the kitchen. Rosemary had thrown herself onto her bed and wanted to relax.

'Why did that lady have a tail..? Is she a monster..? From the war..?'

(Sorry this is short T^T)