Part 2: Back from the dead

Rosemary after three months had awoken from her coffin, she noticed a strange string inside her coffin, she decided to pull the string. Soon, she began to feel vibrations as if someone was digging.

She then felt her coffin being removed from the six feet deep hole, then she saw a crowbar break into her coffin and opened the lid. A young man helped her out of the coffin that was fairly uncomfortable, "I'm gonna call the authorities so they can transport you home." the young man said as he pulled his phone from his pocket.

Soon police could be heard, a police officer pulled up into the parking lot of the local graveyard they were in, the officer took her to the car and took her back home.

After a few hours of driving the officer pulled up to the house where she used to reside, following the officer up the steps, he had knocked on the door, and her father had opened the door, "I am here to inform you sir that your daughter has woken up strangely in her coffin, I am here to return her to you." The officer said as he left, "Honey! Rosemary is here! She woke up!" The father excitedly yelled for his wife, happy his little girl is back home.

The mother ran down the stairs and hugged her daughter, "Oh my god! I thought I'd never see you again!" the mother said as tears streamed down her face. "I'm here now mama." Rosemary said as she hugged her mother back. (Sorry this chapter is short T^T)