Part 14: Fun Land

Rosemary had thought, the trio explored the house, Rosemary took the kitchen, Bruce took the living room, and Lilac took the bathroom.

Rosemary was going through the kitchen when she found something in one of the cabinets, she picked it up and a knife covered in blood, it's not recent thank god.. It looked like someone was murdered years ago.

'What in the..? A knife with old blood on it?? What was going on in this house?' Rosemary thought as she was consumed by confusion.

She put it down and searched in the fridge to see there was nothing but mold.

'Was this place abandoned or something..?'

Rosemary asked herself as she searched the area some more and found nothing else.

She met up with Bruce and they both talked about what they found.

Lilac came out of the bathroom with a confused look.

"Lilac, what's wrong?" Rosemary asked her.

"I found pills in there." Lilac replied as she handed them the pills.

"What kind of pills are these?" Rosemary asked.

"They look like their antidepressants."

Lilac said.

"Yep, they are antidepressants."

Bruce confirmed as he got a closer look.

"This mess is getting more and more messed up..."

Bruce added.

"Let's find a way out of here."

Bruce said, the trio were now searching for an exit.

Rosemary was searching through a bookcase in a bedroom and she pushed it just enough for it to slide open, resulting in her almost falling down, the trio just looked shocked.

"Good job kid.." Bruce said, dumbfounded.

They continued down a flight of stairs to see a basement looking room, it looked like it used to be a study room of some sort.

"This looks like it used to be a study room.. Grade school at that. Do you think there were kids here at one point?"

Rosemary said as she examined the place.

"It definitely seems like it."

Bruce replied.

Lilac was staring at the wall with her eyes widened,

tears soon started to brim in her eyes, she covered her mouth and squeezed her eyes shut tightly as her head tilted down.

"Lilac, are you okay?! Why are you crying??" Rosemary asked, worried as she rushed towards her.

"Look at the wall.." Lilac managed to get out without choking on her own tears.

Rosemary looked at the wall to see letters that seem like they're yelling the word "Help me" and "They did this to us"

All around the walls.

"What in the..?? That is very disturbing..."

Rosemary said to herself.

"I don't want to even imagine what was did to them.."

Lilac said as she took a deep breath to calm herself.

They exited that room. They searched upstairs more, Rosemary found a key in the oven.

"Why would a key be in the oven?" Rosemary asked herself as she examined the key.

She went to find the door that could go with the key.

She couldn't find a door anywhere upstairs, so her best bet was the basement, she went down there and saw a hidden door, there were leaves and moss hiding the door.

"BRUCE!! LILAC!! I FOUND A DOOR!!"

She shouted, both of them came down the stairs to see the door. Rosemary put the key in the keyhole and it perfectly fit.

She twisted the key and the door opened, they saw a white staircase leading up into the sky, everything was a white void.

"This is... Interesting.."

Bruce said as he has no idea where he had just walked into.

The trio started to climb the stairs, a few hours later, they're still climbing the stair all tired and sweaty, once they reached the end of the stair case, they are all very tired and their legs start to wobble as they were walking for too long.

They still make their way down the path ahead of them.

"Did I mention I have a younger sister named Raelyn?"

Lilac asked.

"No you haven't Lilac." Rosemary had said.

"She's very nice. She's gonna 25 this year." Lilac shared.

"And we are only one year apart from each other!"

Lilac continued.

Lilac rambled all the way down the path.

They see a slide going down on their right.

They were weary of the slide until Lilac practically flew down the slide and both Rosemary and Bruce had to go down with her.

They crash into what looks like a ballpit,

Rosemary rose from the colorful balls in the pit, her eye had twitched when she realized she was in another room.

"WHAT IS THIS BACKROOMS CRAP??!!" Rosemary yelled, angry.

Bruce side eyed her with a 'what' look on his face.

They heard squawking from Lilac, Both Rosemary and Bruce look over to see Lilac upside down in the ballpit.

"AM STUCK HALP MEH!" Lilac yelled as her lower half slowly starts to go down where her head is.

Rosemary helps her by lifting her waist and throwing it down.

"Thanks." Lilac said as she got up.

"Uh huh." Rosemary hummed.

"Let's go and explore shall we?"

Bruce asked.

"Yeah.. Let's go." Rosemary replied.

'Wonder where this will take us..'