Part 3: The Unexpected Reunion

Years later, Rosemary is now 15 years old, she was walking down the sidewalk she used to go down with her parents,

playing hopscotch as they walked, she smiled at the memory. She looked over her side to see a strange man

smoking a cigarette, he looked at her and she instantly recognized him..It was him...It was the old man who

drowned her..."Well, well, well...Remember me?" The man said, "You...DROWNED ME.." She said, furious.

"Awhh..Is this how you greet your dear old uncle?" The man said with a smirk across his face.

"No...No I refuse to believe your my uncle!" Rosemary said in rage. "Oh but I am." The man said smuggly.

"What's my dad's birthdate?" Rosemary asked, "May 2nd, 1890." The old man recited.

"Why would you do this?!" Rosemary yelled as tears threaten to fall.

"You simply just got in my way, I am not a fan of kids." The old man simply said.

"You were just a distraction for my brother." The old man continued.

"What even were trying to achieve..?" Rosemary asked in a hushed tone.

"Y'know, all you ever were was a distraction, your father was a successful man until you came around."

The old man replied with a sick smile.

"He had a successful job as a mafia leader but when you decided you wanted to come around,

he threw all that away, making me the new leader, and I want to get him back into that,

he's better off a mafia leader then to waste his time on his insignificant 'Family'."

The old said harshly, his eyes were like daggers stabbing her as he stared at her.

"We are not insignificant..He told us we are worth everything!" Rosemary raised her voice.

Making the old man stare directly in her eyes with his cold, doll like eyes.

he came up to her and said, "He lied. He lied through his teeth, you are worth nothing to him."

Rosemary did not believe him, not for one second. 'No, he's lying! Dad loves me and mom with all his heart!

He's always told us that!' Rosemary thought as tears began to well up in her eyes.

"Awh, did I say something to make you cry? Grow up, you are currently 15 right? It's time to stop being so

sensitive." The old man said as he walked away.

"I WILL NEVER BELIEVE YOU! MY DAD LOVES ME AND MY MOM! YOUR THE ONE THAT'S LYING BY THE SKIN OF THEIR TEETH!"

Rosemary screamed as she had tears streaming down her face.

"Believe it or not kid, but your soon going to find out the truth, and that I have been telling the truth."

The uncle said as he halted his movement for a moment.

He continued to walk away, leaving Rosemary crying, balling her hands into fists.

'I will prove you wrong uncle..I will prove to you that Papa loves me and mom..'

Rosemary thought to herself as she continued to walk down the sidewalk.

'I will prove it if it's the last thing I do..'