Part 10: The Journey Begins..

She cried in her pillow, her tears soaking the silky fabric. Her uncle decided to check up on her, he hesitated before knocking on her door. "Hey... You alright in there?"

.... There was no answer.

He sighed, scratching the back of his neck.

"Look.. I know we aren't on great terms right now, but... I'm worried.. Y'know?"

There was a slight noise from the other side of the door, Rosemary had scooched closer to the door, listening to what he had to say.

"And I don't say that to people very often. But you're one of the exceptions I guess..

Cause... You're Simon's pride and joy, along with your mother. And I just want to say..."

He paused before speaking again.

"I'm sorry." Rosemary perked up at those two words that just left her uncle's mouth.

She unlocked the door for her Uncle to come in.

She scooted away from the door for him to get in.

He entered the room, Rosemary got up from the ground and stood there for a solid few minutes.

"What's up kiddo? Rough day?" He asked,

Rosemary sighed and sat down on her bed, looking down at the ground, the uncle sat down next to her.

"My friends left me.. For something I didn't even do!"

Rosemary said as she clenched her fists tightly.

"What'd you do that they accused you of?"

Her uncle had replied concerned.

"They accused me of spreading rumors about them! ABout how they like to bully people because of their income! I did no such thing! It's frustrating... REALLLY... Frustrating..."

Rosemary said as she reached for her own head, slightly pulling on her hair.

Her uncle stayed silent for a moment.

"Y'know... Maybe it's all because you mentioned the book.."

Her uncle started.

"And maybe this is the bad fortune that fell on you."

This all started to make sense to Rosemary.

"I have to figure out how to break the curse."

She stated,

"Exactly, I have been through this as well so you need to listen to exactly what I say. This is the only way you're gonna break it."

Rosemary nodded, "What do I need to do?"

(Writer's note: Sorry this is so short T^T)

(I hope y'all enjoy these parts and I have a lot more parts to this just have not copy and pasted them into some parts here yet. Hope y'all enjoy these ones for now :3)