Part 13: Strange Home...

Rosemary thought as she followed the bloody trail that led to a door, she opened it and saw animals heads framed on the wall, bloody cages, and a corpse of a dog.

Chainsaws hung on the wall, saws on a work stand, a bunch of weapons that could cut and kill.

"This is just wrong.." Rosemary whispered to herself.

"It's funny you say that." A voice sounded behind her, she whipped her head around to see a man with a winter coat on, winter boots, thick gloves that are bloodied, holding a head of an animal, saw on the other hand, hood over head, a mask covering his face, thick pants.

"Who are you?!" Rosemary shouted as she backed up as he walked toward her.

"Oh, just a hunter. And possibly a mass killer." The man casually said.

"You're sick.." Rosemary said as she bared her teeth as she readied herself to bolt.

"Maybe." The man said as he sat the head down onto a nearby table.

"Rose, what are y-.." Her uncle started but cut himself off as he saw the man.

"Who is he?" He asked, pointing at the man while looking at Rosemary.

"Like I said, A hunter and possibly a mass killer." The man replied.

Rosemary ran in the middle of her Uncle and Lilac, just to get distance from the man.

Rosemary eyed the door right next to the man.

She caught her uncle's and friend's attention and spotted the door, they made a break for it, busted the door and ran as fast as they could.

"HEY!" the man said as he chased after them. The trio continued to run across the hallway until they saw an open window, they ran faster and jumped through the window, that led to a huge hole and they fell in.

The man huffed as he watched the trio fall.

"They sure are fast runners I'll give 'em that." The man said to himself, he stood there for a moment before walking back to his room to finish hanging another frame.

The trio hit the floor and this time didn't black out, although the landing hurt.

They were now in some kind of forest.

"Okay... This one is different than the other forest.." The uncle said as he stood up from the ground.

As they walked, Rosemary stepped on a puddle.

"Ugh.." she groaned as she took off her shoe and draining her sock from the water.

She could hear her Uncle wheezing as he put his hand on a tree form laughing too much.

She rolled her eyes at him as she put her sock and shoe back on and avoided stepping into the puddle again.

"Ho.. that was good." Her uncle sighed happily as he wiped a tear from his eye,

Rosemary nudged him on the arm.

He chuckled some more before he regained his composure.

They felt something hovering over them from behind, they look over seeing a tall, strange man. He had no face, no mouth, skin pale as snow, no hair, wearing a black suit.

They all screamed and ran, he just stood there, watching the fear radiating from them.

He found delight in hearing their screams, their fear..

"Did we lose him?" Rosemary asked as they stopped to take a breather.

She looked behind herself to check her surroundings.

"I think so.." Lilac said panting.

"Uh, guys?" The uncle had said, making both girls look over at him,

"Look at this.." He said as he moved out of the way to see a note on the tree.

Rosemary went to get a good look at it.

"Leave.. It's worded as if it's yelling.."

She read aloud and commented.

"We better leave.. I feel like as if the man we saw, wrote this, saying we are not welcome here.."

Lilac had said, feeling an anxious feeling.

They walked through the woods, hearing very strange sounds, making them walk faster.

It gone on to point of them sprinting.

They saw an exit.

It was a door frame this time.

They ran through the frame, watching the door close on it's own.

They were confused on the place they were in..

It's just a empty, dark room.

They could still see, but not by much.

They found pieces of colored rocks on the ground and a square shaped hole in the wall, the outside of the wall looked like it was cemented closed.

So it's just a shelf at this point, with modules that the rocks looked like it would lock in.

"This is like a puzzle room right?" Lilac asked.

"Looks that way." Rosemary replied.

Lilac's eyes shimmered in delight as she picked a piece of rock and placed in a module, the module made a clicking noise colliding with the rock, meaning it locked in.

"Guys, we're solving a picture!! Quick! Grab rocks!"

Lilac shouted excitedly, they all started to grab rocks and place them in modules, every time the module didn't make the noise, it isn't the right rock.

With team effort, they finalized the picture and a secret door had opened, the trio hastily went inside.

What they made seen made their stomachs churn..

Blood was everywhere, bloodied weapons were scattered around the room, there were a combination, there was a note..

The trio read the note, "Use the weapons to crack the combination, there is no timer but there will be punishment.

Guess correctly, you may leave, guess wrong.. You will be trapped here with a time limit, every time the clock ticks, a swarm of different dangerous animals will fill the room slowly. If you guess it correctly before the clock chimes a melody you may leave."

"So, don't guess wrong... Use your brains guys."

Lilac said as they strategized on how to do this.

Each person picked up one weapon and put it on the modules in a specific order; Knife, saw, hammer, bear trap.

The exit opened, they high fived each other and sprinted to the door.

They saw a stairway that looked endless.

They went down anyway.

"Can you tell me your name now mister?"

Lilac asked.

"*Sigh* It's Bruce.." Bruce said, annoyed.

"Nice name!" Lilac said as stars beamed in her eyes.

"Thanks... I guess.." Bruce thanked her.

They finally made it all the way down.

They saw they had entered a living room,

a strange one at that.

Yellow and white striped wallpaper, beige colored carpet,

a wooden rocking chair, and a 1970 TV on top of a coffee table.

A staircase leading up nowhere, behind the couch.

A door frame revealed the kitchen,

pots and pans were on a counter in a neat fashion.

a 1970 fridge, a 1970 oven, everything in this house was from 1970.

'Strange... Very strange...'