Part 16: Nostalgia

The trio was scared, they didn't know what this place was, soon a vision could be seen, a voice documenting the horrible crimes happened in the town... There was so much crimes.. To robbery to murder.. There was so much wrong with the town.. After the woman showed all that was wrong with this lazy town, she appeared once again.

"Now you know dear wanderers... Nowhere is safe from disaster.. Beware of the life threatening challenges that fall ahead of you.. All that you face onward... Is not for the faint of heart.." she creates a portal, she steps aside,

"Now you must go.. Whatever you doing this for... Be sure it is worth it.."

The woman looked like she was in the victorian era, the trio went inside the portal.

all they saw was spiralling colors and houses spinning as if they were in a tornado, stuffed animals spinning with the houses, around and around they went like a horse on a carousel.

Things you would see in childhood spung around the trio in the spiralling tunnel.

They soon arrived to a place that looked like a living room but this time... it had vibrant colors of yellow, pink, blue, green.

yellow is for the walls, pink is for the furniture, and green is for the carpet.

Outside looked like something a child would imagine it, just a sky with louds with grassy hilltops that go up and down with weird looking houses on some of the hills.

The house looked like something out of a child's imagination and childhood stuff, such as toys, cribs, beds, anything you would provide a child as young as 3.

The house felt nostalgic in a way.

you'd feel a sense of warmth and comfort.

the trio was distracted by the feeling this house gave. They soon snapped out of it and started to investigate, in the end, nothing promising came of the investigation.

"How do we get out of here?" Bruce asked as he sat down, scratching the back of his neck.

"I don't know.. But we can't just give up!"

Rosemary was determined to find a way out. She searched everywhere for a way out in the house, but to no avail, she couldn't find anything.

She got frustrated at herself, she sat down trying to think of another to get out of here.

That's when it hit her, she had seen a hole in the sky with a ladder not too far from the home.

"Guys! Follow me! I might've figured out something!" Rosemary shouted as she led the two to the hole in the sky with the ladder.

"You sure that's gonna hold? Seems a bit sketchy if you ask me." Bruce asked, wondering the stability of the ladder.

"I'm sure it's fine Uncle." Rosemary reassured as she climbed the ladder.

She had made it in the hole and waited for the other two, Lilac made it, now they were waiting on Bruce, he climbed up but as soon as his foot put pressure on the last handle of the ladder, it instantly broke on him, he'd fall if it weren't for Rosemary and Lilac, they had a hold on both his hands and pulled him up.

"Thanks." Bruce thanked, following the girls out of the hole.

"No problem, wouldn't want you getting lost."

Rosemary said a she smirked at her last sentence.

"Oh, shut up." Bruce jokingly said as he softly hit her elbow with his own. Both smiled at each other and softly laughed.

Lilac was in adore of this moment, uncle and niece finally getting somewhat along.

They walked in the hallways until they saw a door, thinking it was a way out.

They opened it to see a creepy looking school,

"This is new.." Bruce said as he stared at the scenery before him.

"Yeah... This is new... But something.... Something feels off..."

Rosemary had said, feeling as if something or someone was here... Waiting...

(Hey, sorry this is short and also for the withdraw of this story, either I just didn't have the time or I forgot lol but hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll try to make a longer one but I guess we'll see if it turns out to be that way or not)