1.7 Stealth Mission

Y/N was sitting back at the dining table. He had the earpiece on and was trying to talk to the ants. Hank pulled out a penny and placed it on the table.

Hank: You need to clear your mind. You have to make your thoughts precise. Think about Cassie. Think about how badly you want to see both her and Scott. And use that to focus.

Y/N closed his eyes as if in meditation. Hank sighed and looked at him.

Hank: Open your eyes, Y/N. Just think about what you want the ants to do.

Y/N opened his eyes and concentrated on the coin in front of him. After a moment, the ants turned around and approached the penny. Working together, they managed to hold it up. They then flipped the coin, causing it to spin on its side. Y/N smiled at his work. Hank grinned and looked down at the young man.

 Hank grinned and looked down at the young man

Hank: Not bad. Very good. 

Y/N stood in front of the closed door wearing the Ant-Man suit. He ran back down the hall and jumped. He pressed the button and shrank down. This time, he was able to jump through the keyhole. He grew back to normal size just as he exited the small hole. However, he was unable to control his speed and stumbled as he grew back, crashing into the bedside table.

Y/N: Nailed it!

The small man was now back in the anthill. He effortlessly jumped from platform to platform within the small cave. Picking up speed as he ran down a small corridor, an army of ants began to follow Y/N one at a time.

 Picking up speed as he ran down a small corridor, an army of ants began to follow Y/N one at a time

Outside the anthill, Y/N rode on the back of Ant-thony like a gallant steed. After flying around the backyard, he landed in the tall grass. Y/N grabbed a droplet of water left by the morning dew. He handed it to the ant who drank the water straight out of his hands.