Prolouge

Maya stared at the photo of the handsome man in her hand and her eyes took in his sharp features which were impossible to ignore

Maya stared at the photo of the handsome man in her hand and her eyes took in his sharp features which were impossible to ignore. She kept the photo on the table infront of her and looked at the man with dirty smirk always plastered on his face sitting infront of her awaited her response.

She leaned back on the chair and sighed.
"No. He seems too smart to fall into the trap, What if I get caught? Your scared ass wont come to rescue me." She scoffed and got up making that Man irritated.

"Think clearly, You dont want to lose it." He said following her to the kitchen where she started to make breakfast.

"I dont to lose my life for just a few thousands! Hell Vikki, I dont deserve such a cheap money after I risk my dignity and life while going to that old useless ugly men and seduce them to steal the information your boss wants." She exclaimed and continued to do her work while vikki tensed hearing her.

"But this time its not just few thousands! Its in lakhs Maya! 25 lakhs just to get him drunk."

Maya dropped the vessel in her hand listening to him and she gasped her widened with the amount he mentioned.

Her head snapped to him and she saw him with accusing eyes.

Vikki grinned seeing her reaction. The deal is on.

"I will slice your throat with his same knife if this is the lie coming out of your mouth." She shouted showing him the sharp knife lying on the kitchen slab.

Vikki shook his head saying. "You will not have a chance."

"25 lakh! Such a big shot, but what if it is risky?" Maya thought.

"You think of your decision, I will come." Vikki moved to go out but maya stopped him.

"Stop!... I want the details." She said making him smirk.

"Ekansh Rajvanshi.
A rich bussiness man whom you have to trap in your charms. He isnt like your previews clients. He wont even glance your way for a second if you act slutty to his eyes."

Maya lifted her eyebrow in amusement. He seems tough!

"There's more you have to do.. come sit we will talk." Vikki said.

And they both went to thier previous seats.

"So what more?'' Maya asked.

"Here's the thing. He is a tough nut to crack so you seam best for that. Tonight he is going to visit a club for a bussiness purpose you have to go there and seek his attention spike his drinks and take him to a hotel room, make it look like he spent his night with you." Vikki finished and maya nodded.

"He doesnt have the habit of drinking so you have to lure him to that also."

Maya scoffed boredly. "What is he made off?"