Chapter-23

Ignore the mistakes!

I don't know how many are there. Please ignore.

~~~~~

AUTHOR'S POV

The days were going peaceful for Maya as well as Ekansh who were so lost in each other's love. Unaware of the storm that is going to pass through thier lives.

In the meantime Aadithya was successful in finding about the trap Maya had laid for Ekansh and the things she was doing behind their back. He was so hurt realizing how she was making fool of all of them from the start. All of lies she had brought along with her and about her old business of seducing men for money.

He was disgusted that they were showering all of their love on such a cheap mentality and backstabbing girl.

He had all proof against her to expose her... but he was afraid for the hearts that are going to be broken.

That too... Ekansh.

He feared seeing him broken if he gets to know all this.

It was just another usual day in the mansion. Ekansh was leaving for the office when he noticed Aadithya's gloomy face.

"Why are you sitting like this? Aren't you coming? Finish your breakfast!"

Aadithya turned to him and shook his head. "I won't come today... I have some work."

"Aadi! Please stay in home today, We will watch movies and play games. I will be so fun. Its been so long."

Maya came and nudged his arm.

"You don't have any work? That you want to play like a child now?" Ekansh scolded her playfully. Maya pouted and turned her face away.

"Aadi, don't go to office please!" She winched shaking his arm.

"I am not coming Ekansh." Aadithya said taking her hand away from him. He so wanted to shout and tell everything what cunningness she was hiding behind that face.

"Yeeessss! Now we will have so fun!" She squealed clapping her hand. Ekansh chuckled seeing her behaviour.

He got up taking his phone and kissed her forehead bidding her bye, went to office.

"Aadi, eat!" She nudged him and sat beside him serving herself all the time taking to him not noticing his rigid face and clenched fist under the table.

Till the afternoon Maya forced Aadithya to play video games with her which he did without any heart.

His ears were itching due to her talks for the first time. He was feeling like bursting out all his anger.

After noticing his fallen face Maya felt disheartened thinking that he was not intrested to spend time with her. She was missing him, the best and true friend who had been distant from her from few days.